• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCarp90 View Post
    God damn.
    ;D

Originally posted by NickL View Post
    Yessir I'll be there, excited to see your car.
    Sweet, can't wait to see your car as well.

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
    looking good!
    thanks man!

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    yuss
    #WhiteGirlsBeLike

Anyways, going back home this weekend. I should finish everything up as long as I don't get distracted.
    Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

Just got home for the weekend to finally finished this thing up. Got a little done tonight and it should be completed tomorrow.

So all my lines are run and the manifold is ready to be bolted in. All I have left to do tomorrow is build a platform for the tank and compressors. I wasn't originally going to build a platform but the floor is so uneven that I think this is the best way to go. All the wiring is done so the platform is all I have left to do! Pretty excited and can't wait to get this thing on the ground.
      Last edited by dillon7; 03-21-2023, 04:19 PM.

Build thread HERE

Comment

IT'S FINISHED

Well, the bags are finished anyways.

After looking at how to mount the tank and compressors I decided to build a little platform for them to sit on since the floor is so uneven. I didn't take too many pics building it because I was excited to get it done.

Drilled the holes

Mounted up

Test fit

After I finished all that up it was time to connect everything for the final time. Then I realized I hadn't rolled my fenders yet so I did that. Ended up pulling them while I was rolling which actually helped a lot haha.

Anyways enough talking onto the pics

So there she is. I still don't have the front valence on because I was working on building brackets for the fan. Now I'm at the point in the build where it's time to tidy everything up and put it back together. I'm off back to school so hopefully I can find time to come home and get a lot more done and take some proper pics and actually drive this thing!
        Last edited by dillon7; 03-21-2023, 04:21 PM.

Build thread HERE

Comment

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

yeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

nice

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                yeeeeeeeee
                Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post
                nice
                thanks guys :D

Build thread HERE

Comment

Fuckkkkkk those rims!!!!! OMG

Comment

Hell yeah!

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Love it!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D-rock View Post
                          Fuckkkkkk those rims!!!!! OMG
                          Originally posted by audiwark View Post
                          Hell yeah!
                          Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                          Love it!
                          Originally posted by JCarp90 View Post
                          Thanks guys, hopefully I can get it put back together soon for some proper pictures.

Build thread HERE

Comment

Quick little update.

Home for easter break so I can finally get back to this thing. I was having some serious withdrawals.

Kinda went sporadic with what I worked on. I couldn't get over how much I disliked the harness adapter because there was no way to really hide it and have a clean looking bay. My Dad was bored at home while I was at school so he started working on that. Helped him finish everything up last night.

Also finally installed my late model front valence. This valence was off an mtech 2 car and apparently those are a little different so I have no idea how I'm going to mount the IS front lip. Guess I will have to get creative unless anybody knows of a way.

And just because I love having the euro grills back in

At this point she was ready to go. I had some trouble with wiring but had gotten it to fire up this morning so I was pretty pumped to take off on its maiden journey tonight.

I got her back on the ground, messed with the bags, and went to turn it on. Turned over, engine fired up, and then died. Kinda odd but it hadn't run in a while so I thought nothing of it. Turned over again...no start. Nothing. Just kept trying to turn over. This went of for 10 minutes and I was baffled. All the wiring was right and it had just fired up.

Started going through process of elimination and ended up not having any fuel pressure. Even more odd was the fuel pump had no power going to it. Pulled out the handy dandy iphone and googled the symptoms. Looking at the results I'm pretty positive it's the crank position sensor. Pulled it out and of course it had basically 0 ohm's.

This kind of make sense because it wasn't idling well beforehand and everything else seems to check out.

Of course this happens on the weekend though so I can't order a new one. I'll attempt to source one though because I really really want to drive this thing. At this rate though my first drive will be headed down to SOWO :rofl: .
                            Last edited by dillon7; 03-21-2023, 04:27 PM.

Build thread HERE

Comment

You planning on keeping those headlights?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

You planning on keeping those headlights?
                                nah, they look really ricey in the pics but they aren't blue like that in person haha.

They do for now until I can get smileys.

Build thread HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X