No announcement yet.

MF42 Turbo. FS :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

works been super busy and the wagon decided to stop working so the little free time I do have has been trying to figure out why the injectors decided to stop working.. Oh, and I lost spark on two holes on the m42. So yeah. Maybe ill have a real update soon. Doesnt seem to be any interest in the engine so it might be here to stay

Comment

Spark is back. Changed the ground for the ECU and dug through the wiring. Found a couple open wires so I patched em up. Its a rough idle but its idling.

Comment

Had some time to play with it today. Snapped a few pictures. The bay is pretty ugly and the glove box is even worse. The goal right now is to just get it drivable, r3v the shit out of it while I can and worry about teh cosmetics later.

I need a front lip so bad.. but the wheels have really grown on me

Comment

Im ready for the snow.

No real bites on the engine so im holding on to it. e39 is still giving me shit, I leave for school tomorrow, ive been skating with all my free time and havent touched the red car.. Its uninsured, not licensed, and not tuned :( Oh well.. Soon enough. The ix is fun as shit though lol

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post

No real bites on the engine so im holding on to it.

That iX looks like it's in really good shape.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

It looks great from 10 feet away lol it had a horrible respray. You can tell they took no time prepping by the way its flaking off and theres some spots where they rubbed it when the paint was wet. But i no care. Its going to be a fun winter beater :) I had to replace both control arms because the ball joints were toast. The right still makes a clunking noise though so ill have to address that soon. Front diff was close to empty too. Had a missing pan bolt but thats all sealed up now. Cars got 158k on it.

Comment

Not really an update but.. Its been -25 here this past week. Not only will the ix not start but I saw this when I got in it to go to school wednesday.

This dash was crack free besides a little 1 inch crack on the passenger side. Now theres that. and the car still wont start

Comment

Nice, more ix here :)
                  https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                  https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

ix runs again. Pulse wire was holding on by a thread. Pretty sure the ignition wire had atleast ten years on them... One of the things I thought could wait till the semester was over. Nope. Not sure if im going to keep this thing either. Putting serious thought into getting another m42 car or an old honda accord wagon lol So if anyone is near Wy and is up for a trade PM me.
                    Last edited by MF DOOM; 01-28-2015, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Got about 8-12ish inches of snow where I live. My brother and I tried to get the ix stuck. ix didnt get stuck. Didnt have my go pro but ill try and get some videos or at least some cooler pictures.

And that x5 in the background... awful.. just awful.

Comment

What kind of wheels are those?

Comment

xxr527

Comment

Your car looks a lot better than mine!

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                            xxr527
                            I like them. They're on my list of possible wheels for when I get my priority repairs and mods out of the way. I like wheels with lots of straight spokes, like Alpinas (too much $,$$$).

IG @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20 turbo
                            [CoTM: 4-18]
                            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                            - updated 3-17

Comment

What are your wheel specs? They look pretty good.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

9.75 et 25 for the rears (i think) and 8.25 et"?" for the fronts.

Someone buy this from me. Its still parked and I wont have time or money this summer.. PM me if youre someone who will get it on the road and beat the piss out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X