Clear All

that spoiler is scwheet. I love it.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Thanks
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

So I went to, and had a great time at the BMWCCA Golden Gate Chapter autox season opener at Marina Airport yesterday.
        It was my very first timed competition event ever, and I dont think I did to badly. I ran in the AA class. My fastest time of the day was a 53.308. I did as well as some more experienced drivers in much newer cars, so I was happy. The over all fastest time of the day was some where around 47 seconds in a Honda S2000.
        My biggest car related problem was my diff. I have a 373 LSD and I was running out of gear in the straight aways. I was also having some fuel starvation problems again even though I had 3/4 tank.
        Other then those two things I just need to work on my driving. Being titer, and smoother. I think one of the other e30s in the AA class got a 49 second time. I think I could get that with better gearing and work on my driving.
        I really wish I could have a better driver drive my car so I could watch and see how he does physically around the cores, and just to see what time a good driver can get with my car.
        Im trying to upload a frickin video, but frickin iMovie changed and I cant work it, and youtube is taking for FUCKIN ever to upload my .mov file format.
        Last edited by deutschman; 04-27-2014, 07:34 PM.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Sorry for the wind. It was SUPER windy
          sigpic

Comment

Corection. I just checked the autox results on the forum and my best time was actually 49.880. Event better.
            Second best time out of the three e30s in my class.
            Michael Kolesar with a 49.159
            Me with a 49.880
            Stephen Kolesar with a 50.020
            sigpic

Comment

Found out the guy who welded my half cage took my car out on joy rides while he had it for two weeks. He has no license or insurance. On top of that we agreed on the work being done in one week, and the price to be $1200. He ended up taking two weeks and charging me $1500. I payed because in the end his work was really nice, and I am a nice guy that likes to pay for good work. If I had known he had been driving my car I would have taken my car back and smacked him around.
              What an ass
              Cant trust anyone these days
              sigpic

Comment

How'd you find out? That sucks.
                Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Was it James or the fabricator guy? How did you find out?

Comment

Wow!
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

@mk3f.t.w. It was James who told me. The fab guy was the offender
                      sigpic

Comment

Pictures speak for them selves. Brake upgrades. I decided on the Stop Tech street performance pads because I really only drive autox and track pads wont be much good on an autox cores because they will never get the heat they need.
                        Also got new clutches for my diff. :)
                        It should all be going in on Friday. I was planning to go to Bimmerfest, but decided against it because I want to save the $ and work on Sunday on my friends new house.

sigpic

Comment

O.O

very nice!
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

My brakes are already very good for OEM brakes. Stop on a dime, the best I have ever had on any of my cars with out modification. I cant wait to feel how much better they will be.
                            I am also hoping for a noticeable improvement with my diff as it has close to no lock up right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found this. 40% diff lock up kit. I wish I had known about this before I ordered from Bimmerworld!
                              sigpic

Comment

Did my rotors, pads, and lines today.
                                One question. WHY THE F**K DID BMW PUT THE REAR LINES UNDER THE SUBFRAME!!! They DO NOT need to be there. So I re-bent the lines a bit to make it easier to take them apart in the future.
                                Looked at the diffand thought about taking it out for new clutches, then looked at my watch (3:40pm) and said hell no. Ill do that another day. If I had a garage I could have started. Poop
                                My buddy came by to work on his Suzuki 250 as well. Took this epic picture of me at my best.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X