No announcement yet.

"Lizzy" My Grey 325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man. It does feel good. I really need a job though, its kind of getting me down.
    Some work space would be nice as well lol
    Hopefully things turn around soon.
    Your car is looking GREAT!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I cant wait to get IE sways. Good solid progress, good parts too.

image (10) by serdar.gurhan, on Flickr
      PM me for custom shift knobs and stickers!
      Originally posted by marshallnoise
      You ain't done working on a car unless you are bleeding.

Comment

The IE sways are super! Made a huge difference. I need to adjust them a bit as I have some decent under steer right now. I think some adjustable coil overs/struts/shocks will help as well along with camber plates.
        I can not for the life of me get that hood to align up correctly. Maybe it had front end damage at some point as there are a few other front end pieces that are wonky.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Well I landed an ok construction job making an ok amount of money. Working with some decent guys. So between paying off school, and saving up for my move to WA in a year or two, I will have some money to spend on the car. Super happy about that.
          I also turned 26 a day ago and my GF got me a nice little something.

My favorite wheel of all time!
          sigpic

Comment

diggin it
            also. your woman is awesome if she buys you car parts.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

She likes cars as well ;)
              Its great!
              sigpic

Comment

thats a huge win! my ex hated my car, and the fact that i seemed like i only cared about my car.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

that's why shes your "X"....

Comment

Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
                    that's why shes your "X"....
                    Word lol

Well I have one update and one downdate.
                    Installed some Hella dual tone horns so all the retarded Prius drivers in Marin can hear me when they change lanes with out looking. No I did not mount them behind my grills like a Subaru owner. They sound good.

And for the downdate.
                    Sway bar tab broke off on the rear drivers side. Time for welding.
                    I should have welded the reinforcement tab on in the first place. Stupid short cut.
                    sigpic

Comment

Selling our 135i today. We just never use it, and it is taking up space we dont have. Saving half the money and using the rest for a work truck and coils for the e30.
                      Kind of a sad/happy day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mine all mine!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mother of god, this last update

image (10) by serdar.gurhan, on Flickr
                          PM me for custom shift knobs and stickers!
                          Originally posted by marshallnoise
                          You ain't done working on a car unless you are bleeding.

Comment

I am still trying to work out a time to pick my coil overs up from Igor at Catuned. Its hard because I work Mon-Fri, and cant take a day off.
                            I scored a "es" trunk spoiler from a car at Pick N Pull today, and also bought a plate filler from an R3V'er. Ill get the spoiler on today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I got the trunk spoiler I found at the PNP mounted today. I made a quick template with bolt hole location which helped a lot, but I still had to notch out the holes just a tad to get everything to fit correctly. It did come out nicely.
                              I cant wait to get this thing dropped a bit lower in the back, and then eventualy down the road (maybe the spring...?) getting some wheels and tires on this thing that can keep up with the suspension. Im thinking Rota slip streams in 16x8. I had them on a previous e30 and liked them a lot, plus they are in my first world poor person price range.

sigpic

Comment

Finely have these in my possession and they will go on on Sunday. I cant wait. Wish I had a fast forward button.
                                I should also be starting a Saturday gig building a pool house, so Ill have some extra cash to spend on this heap. Wheels and tires!

I also got to see Max's lifted Izuzu trooper at CAtuned over the weekend. Man what a beast!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X