Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my plate filler :)
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Ah man this just keeps getting better. I'm a big fan of CAtuned, they always seem to have rad stuff going on, and they're doing some cool things for the e30 guys. Really excited to hear what you have to say about those coils. When I own an e30 again in the future, I will definitely be buying those coils.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
        --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
          Ah man this just keeps getting better. I'm a big fan of CAtuned, they always seem to have rad stuff going on, and they're doing some cool things for the e30 guys. Really excited to hear what you have to say about those coils. When I own an e30 again in the future, I will definitely be buying those coils.
          So fare I like them a lot. I am still working with Igor at Catuned on getting the rear set up properly. Its a bit harder on early model cars because they always look like they have a forward rake because of the rear wheel well difference.
          I have suggested a few upgrades that could be made to the kit, and it seams like they will be implemented soon. Mostly the fact that the tools for the lock nuts do not fit correctly, causing them to slip off during use which can strip the lock nuts.
          Every other aspect of these coils is really great. Everything is high quality, and has been well thought through. Adjustments are easy and plentiful, and everything fit well. Installation was a breeze.

I ordered some TRM C1 15x8 wheels today. Should be here by the 24th. Im excited :D
          How ever I will have to wait another month or so to save up for tires :(
          I am thinking of running BFGoodrich g-Force Rivals in 225/45 r15. There are very limitted tire choices in both 225/50 r15 and 225/45 r15 which kind of sucks. Its kind of making me regret not spending the extra money on a set of 16x8 et20 Rota Slipstreams. There are a lot more tire choices for those.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
            So fare I like them a lot. I am still working with Igor at Catuned on getting the rear set up properly. Its a bit harder on early model cars because they always look like they have a forward rake because of the rear wheel well difference.
            I have suggested a few upgrades that could be made to the kit, and it seams like they will be implemented soon. Mostly the fact that the tools for the lock nuts do not fit correctly, causing them to slip off during use which can strip the lock nuts.
            Every other aspect of these coils is really great. Everything is high quality, and has been well thought through. Adjustments are easy and plentiful, and everything fit well. Installation was a breeze.

I ordered some TRM C1 15x8 wheels today. Should be here by the 24th. Im excited :D
            How ever I will have to wait another month or so to save up for tires :(
            I am thinking of running BFGoodrich g-Force Rivals in 225/45 r15. There are very limitted tire choices in both 225/50 r15 and 225/45 r15 which kind of sucks. Its kind of making me regret not spending the extra money on a set of 16x8 et20 Rota Slipstreams. There are a lot more tire choices for those.
            Cool man, good to hear. I've always thought 16's look perfect on e30's, but those TRM's look great as well! Hope you get the tire situation figured out.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
            --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Two LARGE boxes at my house today ;D
              sigpic

Comment

damn, you really went ham on this free e30. looks like alot of fun, i am on the search for a new e30 beater to fuck around with.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                  damn, you really went ham on this free e30. looks like alot of fun, i am on the search for a new e30 beater to fuck around with.
                  It is fun :p

These showed up today.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The powers that be have seen fit to throw a stick in my wheel. I over worked my wrists at work and through Krav Maga and now have tendinosis (not tendinitis) in at least one if not both my wrists. This means no work for at least two weeks, which means a huge chunk of change out of my pocket. Boooooooo!
                      I hate not being able to use my hands. I cant even wipe my ass with my right hand. Sucks
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool build! Like what I see. What happened to your 2002 btw?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Had to sell it. Bunch of stuff happened fast, lost my job because of mismanagement by the owner which got his business shut down, lost access to my work space, and decided to go back to school.
                          The 2002 is now with Alex at Catuned, and he is going to finish it up ones his garage/work space is built.
                          I signed up for my first autox event March 8th at Sears Point. Im excited!
                          Also after my last check came in I crunched some numbers, payed some bills and had enough money left for tires.
                          So... UPS brought me a set of 205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza ZII.

Now I need an open face helmet and I'd like a fire extinguisher as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice tire choice.
                            Home Depot sells an automotive fire extinguisher for relatively cheap 20 bucks. And i found a metal fire extinguisher mount at a store called true value.
                            I mounted it on the driver seat below your knees.

Last edited by iwantspeed; 02-15-2014, 04:39 PM.

-
                            Project
                            Parts for Sale
                            Feedback
                            YouTube Channel

Comment

^
                              Hey good looking out! Ill get one tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should grab one for the range rover. HAHA.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X