Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB's on a 24v project, Dyno results Post 136!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub'd.... I want ITBs one way or another!

Comment

Glad to see progress!
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Is there a price range yet? And what all will that include? I understand the price won't be in stone and it could fluctuate depending on some things but I am basically looking for something like between $XXXX.XX and $XXXX.XX. Please fill in the blanks.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
          Is there a price range yet? And what all will that include? I understand the price won't be in stone and it could fluctuate depending on some things but I am basically looking for something like between $XXXX.XX and $XXXX.XX. Please fill in the blanks.
          -Alex

Comment

Would these work on a M52tu? I only ask because on the website is says S50/52 M50/2 and I know the M52tu is closer to a M54 than a M52.
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Wow. 2K< and no air box or tune. I guess I am going to have to wait to see some reviews and dyno numbers before I will be able to justify that price tag for myself. Looking forward to reviews and updates.
              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                Would these work on a M52tu? I only ask because on the website is says S50/52 M50/2 and I know the M52tu is closer to a M54 than a M52.
                Oval port head only for now.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

nice.

Comment

Is the injector C-C same as stock?
                    E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
                    E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
                    E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                      Wow. 2K< and no air box or tune. I guess I am going to have to wait to see some reviews and dyno numbers before I will be able to justify that price tag for myself. Looking forward to reviews and updates.
                      Considering these are the only 24v ITB's available and the average price of other ITB's, I think the price is spot on. Finished product looks amazing! With those trumpets will it fit the e30 chassis now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                        Considering these are the only 24v ITB's available and the average price of other ITB's, I think the price is spot on. Finished product looks amazing! With those trumpets will it fit the e30 chassis now?
                        We have an e30 swap kit in progress. It uses 28mm shorter throttles and the same trumpets.

Yes, our hardware is considerably less than any other aftermarket solutions, and is made from high quality spun-cast aluminum. The whole kit weighs just over 11lb including injectors.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:

Comment

Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
                          Is the injector C-C same as stock?
                          The test car is using stock injectors. With the 413 red label ECU and green injectors we have taken a 24v to 223whp.

These are being tested on a very high mileage stock m50 - the PEAK gains we see next week will probably not impress, but we are confident power under the curve will be significant.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

I think that is a tremendous price. I was expecting at least 50% higher than that. Watching this space keenly to see the E30-swap updates. VERY interested for my track car.
                            Originally posted by LJ851
                            kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                            ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                            #teamross
                            Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Originally posted by kingston View Post
                              I think that is a tremendous price. I was expecting at least 50% higher than that. Watching this space keenly to see the E30-swap updates. VERY interested for my track car.

Seems we have more interest in e30 swaps than other chassis, already in the works (you can see the oil filter stand issues we keep addressing). Here's a sneak peek from our Instagram page...

john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

Why is the manifold adapter so long?

And is the manifold adapter a bespoke casting or snagged from elsewhere?

Edit: Nevermind that 2nd question... looked back at the first photo and saw Jenvey on the casting.
                                Last edited by The Dark Side of Will; 02-16-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X