Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco's hopes and mostly dreams.

End goal.

I am starting a new thread as the last one got cluttered and well now the car is getting a little crazy. Today kamotors and I mocked up and then put fender flares on the m3 body. Needless to say Im running 255s offset 20 in the rear, I have alot of room for more meat. ALOT.
    Second part of the build, the engine, I am talking to Denny and am twincharging it. Already planning out this part of the build, giant intercooler, a methanol tank with more capacity (3-6 gallons). Building a head as well that will be cammed. I will settle for no less than 400whp with a crazy torque curve.

So heres the new build. I am planning to bring it to bimmer fest.

Fixed pictures:

Last edited by TheTacoMan; 12-16-2014, 03:08 PM.

^
    This lol

Could be good though. Waiting for more to happen.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

P shop of the car. Thanks Ka.

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors

Comment

Sub'd;D
          Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
            I am starting a new thread as the last one got cluttered and well now the car is getting a little crazy. Today kamotors and I mocked up and then put fender flares on the m3 body. Needless to say Im running 255s offset 20 in the rear, I have alot of room for more meat. ALOT.
            Second part of the build, the engine, I am talking to Denny and am twincharging it. Already planning out this part of the build, giant intercooler, a methanol tank with more capacity (3-6 gallons). Building a head as well that will be cammed. I will settle for no less than 400whp with a crazy torque curve.

So heres the new build. I am planning to bring it to bimmer fest.
            Car is looking sick man!!
            Finally a car thats being built to be able to apply the massive low end torque of the twincharged system to the ground. Funny thing is I'm doing the reserve now I will be building my new body/suspension but I couldnt just do that I have to also while in there...step up the engine /blower sizes..lol.. I'm also going to be rocking 255's in the back and go really low 2.5-3" suspension...but first got to finish my M30 vert...girlfriend is waiting...lol..

This is going to be a fun ride man...props for not being scared to be different!! Group B action coming to Reno soon.. oh and word of advice.. make sure to buy so beefed up rear axles.... mine kept snaping like toothpicks
            Denny

Blogs:
            http://bmw325e30.blogspot.com/ (restoration)
            http://bmw325e30turbo.blogspot.com (Twincharge M20)
            http://bmw325e30m62b44.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Its definitely different, but thanks Denny!
              As far as the flares they are smaller than kamotors normal flares by quite a bit but add the perfect accent to this. Problem I ran into with this pesch m3 kit as that the rear fender had this weird bump in the middle that Imo looked terrible. So this gives me a bit more clearance and makes the whole setup stronger.

Keep in mind thats a 17x9 255/40/17, offset 20. I have alot of room.

Comment

i've always been partial to steamrollin'. looks like you could fit 295s possibly 315s, in there, haha.

since the kit is fiberglass do you pan to mold in the flares?

Comment

No plans to mold, just rivet. Now if this was nicer fiberglass maybe but this stuff isnt worth it. Not that its bad quality, its just race car quality.

Comment

Yes! In for more updates :)

Comment

There is, however, a serious lack of tacos....

Comment

Damn, that looks gangster. Sub'd.
                        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by matthugie View Post
                          Sub'd.
                          this.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

In for insanely wide and meaty status

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                              There is, however, a serious lack of tacos....
                              Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              In for insanely wide and meaty status

In for seriously wide and meaty insane tacos.

Comment

Working...
                              X