Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny
    The e34 is bueno
    :oops::oops:

    It was awl dirrty dirrty dough.

    Hope dat 'vert made it home okay. Looking forward to updates pls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    The e34 is bueno

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    This fukn thread sux

    Slammins NEVER gonna build an E30, im suprised his E34 ever got done.

    gayyy
    Is only done because I needed DD, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied


    More deets on white car there guyz. AND ALL OF THE PICS

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I keep checking this thread to see if there are any BMWs in it... I'm consistently disappointed

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    This fukn thread sux

    Slammins NEVER gonna build an E30, im suprised his E34 ever got done.

    gayyy

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Is this still happening?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak


    What is this place?

    Never laughed so hard in my life

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied


    What is this place?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    it's yours now Swanny?

    WELCOME TO THE VERT CLAN.
    Is Swanny's now.

    I have to get my yearly visit from him. Too bad there was no time for snuggles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    LOL why prep for m30 and sell. put a m30 in it and hoon

    dis.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    it's yours now Swanny?

    WELCOME TO THE VERT CLAN.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    ^ definition of mobbin

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Slammin's circle jerk.....

    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Is my rulz.



    I must follow.



    ...but really, I have that eaton, S38 mani, MS1 w/turbo tune, and intercooler cores.



    Whyyyy not?


    Those are terrible rulz haha you have the setup for an awesome turbo build it would be stupid not to.

    Edit supercharger build lulz

    Leave a comment:

Working...