Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    LOL why prep for m30 and sell. put a m30 in it and hoon
    Is my rulz.

    I must follow.

    ...but really, I have that eaton, S38 mani, MS1 w/turbo tune, and intercooler cores.

    Whyyyy not?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Is ripped out by PO (brshelton) already.

    Step 2: fix front end
    Step 3: prep for M30
    Step 5: Sell
    Step 6: post on r3v
    LOL why prep for m30 and sell. put a m30 in it and hoon

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Rip that 24v out put a proper m30 in it
    Is ripped out by PO (brshelton) already.

    Step 2: fix front end
    Step 3: prep for M30
    Step 5: Sell
    Step 6: post on r3v

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Ja. The one on my Lachs car is a full replacement. I couldn't find any bondo in it. Just near the seams in the tail lamp, roof, and passenger door area. I'll just plasma cut out a couple inches outside the factory seams and use what I need from that.

    I actually almost bought this car a few years ago with the 24v swap in it, but had just bought my Rover from the same guy. He smacked a guardrail whilst in some snow. Car went through two owners, and now I'm getting it sans 24v and a little worse off.

    But slicktop.

    It'll complete my driveway.
    Rip that 24v out put a proper m30 in it

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Shiiiiit 1/4 panels are cake to replace. Keep it for more then a few weeks and make it something awesome.
    Ja. The one on my Lachs car is a full replacement. I couldn't find any bondo in it. Just near the seams in the tail lamp, roof, and passenger door area. I'll just plasma cut out a couple inches outside the factory seams and use what I need from that.

    I actually almost bought this car a few years ago with the 24v swap in it, but had just bought my Rover from the same guy. He smacked a guardrail whilst in some snow. Car went through two owners, and now I'm getting it sans 24v and a little worse off.

    But slicktop.

    It'll complete my driveway.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Details.

    That 1/4 panel is kinda fuckedddd

    ...and the hood is now kinda fuckeddddd with the bumper and some other shit.

    Should keep me entertained for a few weeks.
    Shiiiiit 1/4 panels are cake to replace. Keep it for more then a few weeks and make it something awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    So, 'vert just got loaded on a trailer to go to Binghampton NY.

    1 down, 1 to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Details.

    That 1/4 panel is kinda fuckedddd

    ...and the hood is now kinda fuckeddddd with the bumper and some other shit.

    Should keep me entertained for a few weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Looks clean to me. I'll mail you a mirror.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. So you're going to hell now. FYI.

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Probably not. I'll probably let it sit and sell it in a few months.
    kinda your schtick amirite?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by brshelton
    Its a piece of shit e30. Slammin shouldn't buy it.
    Probably not. I'll probably let it sit and sell it in a few months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Flickr.com/photos/fckbenshelton the white car

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Its a piece of shit e30. Slammin shouldn't buy it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...