Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Why would you do such a thing
    IDK mang. It just happened so quick like.

    It's all like, buying and selling and buying. I feel young again.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Why would you do such a thing

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Mmmm-k.
    Sub'diddyscribed

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Ether-D
    Wait, what? So what might this mean? You do like to keep a little suspense going.
    Well....I'm getting rid of my Lachs car.

    ....and I'm picking up a slicktop sedan.

    This way pretty much all my cars will be a slicktop.
    E46
    E34T
    E30
    D2

    Fuck sunroofs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    So I just sold my green 'vert.


    Fawk how did this happen.
    Wait, what? So what might this mean? You do like to keep a little suspense going.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Ether-D
    Sup queers? Alright! gonna have another "proper" supercharged car around the board. What do you think of that guy's intake manifold? I quite like his crank pulley solution.
    Crank pulley deal is great. Saves me a lot of work. I'd rather go full serp, but nothing I come up with really works.

    That mani is a starting point. I wanna make it a chambered mani with the Laminova cores. Mostly this gives me a base so I don't have to make a huge box from scratch.

    Since I'm not using the M5 ITBs I can pretty much have some bent mandrel done up a welded to a flange for the head side. Then just run some silicon couplers between those and the mani. Proper bracing will be used, of course. Probably a modified version of the B35 intake mani bracket.

    ....but first I'm buying a Discovery 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Sup queers? Alright! gonna have another "proper" supercharged car around the board. What do you think of that guy's intake manifold? I quite like his crank pulley solution.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    So I just sold my green 'vert.


    Fawk how did this happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by rzerob
    I stopped using Pirate Bay a couple of years ago after I found www.kickass.so
    I use that all the time but sometimes tpb has stuff it doesnt.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Sucks that TPB got shut down.
    I stopped using Pirate Bay a couple of years ago after I found www.kickass.so

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    IDK WTF just happened.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    ^lololololol I think we are back on track now thanks for that Ross.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    So......



    Lets stay on topic....Slammin likes 3-ways with....



    and the



    For clarification......his favorite position is

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Where did you host your photos, same server room as The Pirate Bay?

    Sucks that TPB got shut down.

    Leave a comment:

Working...