Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!
Collapse
X
-
-
So what's gonna happen with it. Part out like always or strip and sell.Leave a comment:
-
-
Money yard.
E34 is getting an engine, cracked pan locked up the current one....car is already sold.
E46 overheated, blown engine. Car is sold to make a Spec e46 car.
E34t has no drivetrain.....but IIRC it's tentatively sold.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
Showing my dedication here...
...bought a set of these from...ughhh...ECS.

First ever set of floor mats I've bought new....ever.
I'll deal with the orange stitching with other accents, but for now they were $50 shipped for the set. #nobrainer.
Also made templates for my e36 -> e30 seat adapters. Just need to get at it with the plasma cutter and welder and make shit happen.
Still donno what I wanna do with the rear seat back. Pic for reference:

Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: