Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
^^ See, I can fix things!
So I removed the fenders, inspected, and honestly....if I wasn't going to make it a removable core support I'd leave it and straighten it out.
Also put a good wheel and tire on it so I can move it around.Leave a comment:
-
I'm just going to leave this here...
Edit, tried to embed. didnt work. Here
Leave a comment:
-
y thrad long n nu progras?
drive your disco 2 to me with the m52 in the trunk and I shall give them both a good home.Leave a comment:
-
lol yes and you can always use numbers instead of letters. I remember having to do that on xbox cause every name is taken hahaLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
I keep coming in here thinking some work happened, and all I see is talky talk talking.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: