Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ST1G
    replied
    If you go 5x120 you can run some Range Rover wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Are they 17 inch? Looks like they are Andy Warhol art wheels.
    17"

    ....this is why I want two more. Art car pls.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    All I can find is dumb multilug pattern bullshit.

    ...but I do like these. Mebbe I'll just run weaves and wait to 5lug for new wheels.
    Are they 17 inch? Looks like they are Andy Warhol art wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Looks like a DTM wheel.
    All I can find is dumb multilug pattern bullshit.

    ...but I do like these. Mebbe I'll just run weaves and wait to 5lug for new wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Looks like a DTM wheel.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Whut kid of wheel is the rear one?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Jib05
    I'm just going to leave this here...

    Edit, tried to embed. didnt work. Here


    ^^ See, I can fix things!

    So I removed the fenders, inspected, and honestly....if I wasn't going to make it a removable core support I'd leave it and straighten it out.

    Also put a good wheel and tire on it so I can move it around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jib05
    replied
    I'm just going to leave this here...

    Edit, tried to embed. didnt work. Here

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    y thrad long n nu progras?

    drive your disco 2 to me with the m52 in the trunk and I shall give them both a good home.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Yus.

    If that doesn't pass DMV's muster....IIRC they have a human approve the plates now....there are several other languages that I can get that still make sense when one sounds it out.....
    lol yes and you can always use numbers instead of letters. I remember having to do that on xbox cause every name is taken haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    you better finish this car just for that plate.
    Yus.

    If that doesn't pass DMV's muster....IIRC they have a human approve the plates now....there are several other languages that I can get that still make sense when one sounds it out.....

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Thread title got me thinking....

    you better finish this car just for that plate.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Thread title got me thinking....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsoundn1
    I keep coming in here thinking some work happened, and all I see is talky talk talking.
    If I can finish parting this 530 some worky work work may happen this weekend.

    I'm better at taking them apart than putting them together.

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied
    I keep coming in here thinking some work happened, and all I see is talky talk talking.

    Leave a comment:

Working...