Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    I remember my first e30.
    Ya man, I might actually have to do something with this car.

    We'll see.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Do have a Alpine hood though. ^_^

    This e30 thing is kinda fun!
    I remember my first e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    So, frame on the white car is fine. Measured and compared to my Lachs car and everything is spot on. Just need to repair the bumper mount, replace core support (making it removable anyways) and replace the front end parts....which I have from the Lachs car. Fenders are relatively unscathed. This is nowhere near as bad as my e34 was.

    Do have a Alpine hood though. ^_^

    This e30 thing is kinda fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Let your regional sales coordinator know if you have a m52 for sale...

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Waffles I like waffles

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Yes. Yes you do
    Meanwhile.....

    ....anyone want a M52?

    The one in the Rover.....I may as well pull and sell.

    Got a line on a 4hp24 for the v12.....

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    We'll see.



    You guys know I love to waffle.

    Yes. Yes you do

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Good. Take that m30 and s38 intake and make this a supercharged beast.
    We'll see.

    You guys know I love to waffle.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Ja.



    I'm a sucker for the slicktops.



    Doing the removable core support anyways, so this is no big. Have a couple parts cars. I'll have to use some shit from my Lachs car, but it needs to go to the scrapper anyways.

    Good. Take that m30 and s38 intake and make this a supercharged beast.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    So you going to fix it and actually keep?
    Ja.

    I'm a sucker for the slicktops.

    Doing the removable core support anyways, so this is no big. Have a couple parts cars. I'll have to use some shit from my Lachs car, but it needs to go to the scrapper anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    So you going to fix it and actually keep?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Sunroofs > Slicktops
    I'd rather have a 'vert than a car w/sunroof. I'd rather have a slicktop over them both.

    + this is 4 door.....I am still a responsible parent.

    Thinking of wrenchfest to get car ready for Vintage.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Yup.

    Is getting fixed. Slicktop. I now have 4 slicktop vehicles that normally have sunroofs.
    Sunroofs > Slicktops

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Yup.

    Is getting fixed. Slicktop. I now have 4 slicktop vehicles that normally have sunroofs.

    Leave a comment:

Working...