Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TimeMachinE30
    replied
    That your AW E30...?

    Trunk and front valence for grabs??

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I got an e30 in this thread now you guise can stahp.


    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    There will be no e30 in this thread until the 18th of this month.

    Until then...jerk on.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    This thread is about five posts away from Pantless-Spency-level ratios of talk to action. Make that four.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    came here for the circle jerk.

    did it anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    This thread is about five posts away from Pantless-Spency-level ratios of talk to action. Make that four.
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Believe we have already achieved this level.
    Goal achieved.

    See brshelton's thread for progress on my car.

    Otherwise....I bought a D2, and it is the most amazing thing I've ever owned.

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    Been reading through here as motivation for the wagon I just got. Looking good!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    This thread is about five posts away from Pantless-Spency-level ratios of talk to action. Make that four.

    Believe we have already achieved this level.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    This thread is about five posts away from Pantless-Spency-level ratios of talk to action. Make that four.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    ^mmmk, I was about to make a comment about how I was un-subscribing from this thread, but that clip saved it for me…

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Also:

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Watch this while you wait.




    Wtf did I just watch

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Watch this while you wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    I have no clue what is going on in here...
    no one does

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I have no clue what is going on in here...

    Leave a comment:

Working...