Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I'm just so stoked about this one. I'm sitting at work just waiting for 5:30 so I can play with it.
    I was like that.... Then I got to my 200th hour in body work and was like F this shit now I work on it on the weekends and when ever i'm bored haha

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Can I make a suggestion? Replace the roundels.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Last night I began removing the steering column.....




    Think I'll take all the carpet out and pressure wash it.

    Would have had the column out but I forgot my EZ outs for the shear bolts and was too lazy to go unlock the shop to find some.

    Working on a 'verts interior is so easy! Drop the top and you can literally walk into the car, move around. Another + for 'verts!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Said it to who? I've read this thread three dozen times and haven't seen that.

    I'm really interested in this build. I would love to go v8 one day. I think that an s52 would be fun, but the desire for more power would come quickly.
    Eh, various other times, in different threads and conversations.

    I'm just so stoked about this one. I'm sitting at work just waiting for 5:30 so I can play with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I know I've said it many times before.....but I'm going to really try to have it going by Memorial Day 2015 for the Vintage.
    Said it to who? I've read this thread three dozen times and haven't read that.

    I'm really interested in this build. I would love to go v8 one day. I think that an s52 would be fun, but the desire for more power would come quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Is this running yet?


    LOL
    I know I've said it many times before.....but I'm going to really try to have it going by Memorial Day 2015 for the Vintage.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Is this running yet?


    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by E30NJ
    How about that e34 touring in the background? Nice find!
    The silver one?

    IIRC it's a 1992 and I'm sure the owner would sell it.....

    Leave a comment:


  • E30NJ
    replied
    How about that e34 touring in the background? Nice find!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Lachs car is going to get scrapped. Found evidence of extensive body work being the cause of the one rusty spot.
    makes sense

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Lachs car is going to get scrapped. Found evidence of extensive body work being the cause of the one rusty spot.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Sweet! What's gonna go in the lachs car or is it just a Donor car

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Sweet! Do you already have a m60 sourced or you still collecting stuff for a swap
    Have the M60 sitting in my Lachs car as we speak.

    Originally posted by ST1G
    Good work. It's good to see you're not waiting for the motor to pull itself.
    Lol, now that I have motivations and means.....I'll do werk.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Good work. It's good to see you're not waiting for the motor to pull itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Sweet! Do you already have a m60 sourced or you still collecting stuff for a swap

    Leave a comment:

Working...