Not an e30 but still a bmw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
    i LOVE how Steve is eating this shit up. Those little dudes are only adding to the rolling rock that is the Blunt persona.

EDIT: Where are new pics!?!?!?!
    no new pics for you jhomo. im not the one bumping the thread to feed my ego. all i need to do is go out and jerk off in the reflection of my 1/4 panel american psycho style. eat a highly reflective dick
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
      you drive an e36???
      You live in France???

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
        You live in France???
        ZING
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          if youve got some time you can check out a thread that shows everything from day 1

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...viewforum/f,9/
          Do you go by blunt there? I couldn't find the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
            Do you go by blunt there? I couldn't find the thread.
            it's the 3rd thread from the bottom of that page

1991 330is

Comment

And you can buy all new sheet metal for the body? Is that after market stuff or OEM?

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
                it's the 3rd thread from the bottom of that page
                sorry i thought i linked directly to the thread. here you go

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                  And you can buy all new sheet metal for the body? Is that after market stuff or OEM?
                  yes its all OE bmw metal. its certainly not cheap but its all available. mobile traditions makes almost every piece needed to build these cars.

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Hey Man, don't let the pimple face kids stirr you up, we who are interested appreciate the work!!!

Keep the pics coming.
                      sigpic
                      WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

I didn't even look when i was there, is it running now?

Comment

Wow. Count me among the underestimaters. I had you pegged as resident r3v asshole as well. Who knew what talent hides beneath that crusty exterior?

I used to build and show old-school VW's, and I know what it takes to build a car like the Dub. Titanic effort, equally enormous payoff. The car looks incredible. Congrats.

I also read about your E30 in Roundel. Very impressive.
                          McCain's military draft: Are you willing to bet your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Lair View Post
                            Wow. Count me among the underestimaters. I had you pegged as resident r3v asshole as well. Who knew what talent hides beneath that crusty exterior?

I used to build and show old-school VW's, and I know what it takes to build a car like the Dub. Titanic effort, equally enormous payoff. The car looks incredible. Congrats.

I also read about your E30 in Roundel. Very impressive.
                            i am the resident asshole but even assholes have good qualities.
                            thank you but i havent touched the car for 2 months. ive been woking on my house trying to pacify my wife. i did install new springs (i changed my mind) and dropped it down on the ground today. damn it looks good even with a year of dust on it. gets me inspired to get back at it. thanks for the kind words. ill have the house wrapped up soon and start again soon

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i'm going to have to show this thread to my dad. its time for him to re restore his 320i powered 2002. I'm trying to talk him in to a stroked or turbo m42
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

whats up man I'm bringing the siv over for a CF airbox install
                                Brian
                                89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

Working...
                                X