Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Thanks!

I have no idea lol! He left the head unit and the speakers, but there were no amps in the car so I never actually heard the system. I cant imagine it did, it may have been loud but the way he had the speakers mounted in the door it probably didnt sound great.

As for the alarm, I like it, mostly because it was super cheap, the keyfob looks pretty nice and it unlocks and locks the doors. Its not fancy, I just wanted something that could remotely unlock the doors. The car wont be a daily.
    Damn! I bet it was loud. A 15 in an e30 is too much lol.

And, that's good to hear about the alarm. I'm thinking of buying an Encore E3 but I'm not looking forward to the wiring. Your diagram definitely helps though!
    '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
    '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

How much longer until you guys start to thaw out up there? Looking forward to seeing more of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
        How much longer until you guys start to thaw out up there? Looking forward to seeing more of this project.
        Well its almost Spring and we had a snow storm today lol! I hope soon!
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Booooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            Well its almost Spring and we had a snow storm today lol! I hope soon!
            I was out mountain biking on Saturday....and then it snowed today. Midwest weather is for the birds.
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
              I was out mountain biking on Saturday....and then it snowed today. Midwest weather is for the birds.
              So true. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful and now they are talking ice this weekend. We can't win.
              2009 BMW 328i xDrive (Daily/winter drift king)
              1987 BMW 325i (Currently torn apart)
              Instgram: @Ebola.30

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                I was in DC all week (thats the other hard part about working on the car I travel a lot!) and it was freezing there!

I remember March being a bit warmer then this lol!

Comment

Hey Dude, nice build thread. I ran across it back in the early stages, but now I see all you've been up to lately and it looks real good. I noticed the seat I loaned you in a couple pics too. Ha! Still have them just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                    Hey Dude, nice build thread. I ran across it back in the early stages, but now I see all you've been up to lately and it looks real good. I noticed the seat I loaned you in a couple pics too. Ha! Still have them just in case...
                    Thanks Trent! One of these days this car will actually make it to vintagefest!

Comment

Pulled the cover off the car today to move it into the garage and begin disconnecting everything so I can pull the M20.

I have had this rattling of dirt and acorns under the hood insulation since I bought the car. I never got around to to take the one piece padding off but since I will have to take the hood off soon and I bought a new three piece one (old one was ripped).

I decided to take it off outside before moving it in the garage, good idea. I had a little passenger living under that pad for who knows how long. Although he was probably already dead when I bought the car.

Last peep outside before it hits the garage for a lot of work.

Comment

Yes... been waiting for news here. Have fun!
                        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                        DB vert plastic bumpers
                        OEM Keys
                        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                        91 ic Calypso 3.1
                        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                          Yes... been waiting for news here. Have fun!
                          If you are around after 4th of July thats when I will be pulling it and doing a bunch of the upgrades.

Comment

Absolutely. back on the 5th - euro delivery for the spouse.. not an M3 vert but..
                            I'll PM you contact info
                            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                            DB vert plastic bumpers
                            OEM Keys
                            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                            91 ic Calypso 3.1
                            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                              Absolutely. back on the 5th - euro delivery for the spouse.. not an M3 vert but..
                              I'll PM you contact info
                              Awesome!

Comment

woohoo! finally!
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X