M10 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad Sindoni View Post
    Yes I'm starting to love these builds too!! I'm actually pretty interested if you want to shoot me an email with some info!! Bradsindoni96@gmail.com and great ... The head is probably fucked, I mean I did get it free and yesterday I did notice a crack towards the top where I can't the shaft out and I believe the crack is from it being stuck trying to force it out... Thank you for the help!!
    I will shoot you an email about the pistons.

If you are taking the head to a machine shop, they can confirm if its warped or not. Usually they can skim it flat, but then you still have the problem with the rocker shaft, so I dunno... fingers crossed.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I love M10 builds! I actually have some high compression pistons along with a MLS headgasket for a build that will never happen. I will give you a great deal on them. Im in SoCal, so no shipping to deal with.

I was told if its hard to get out the shaft is probably bent, or worse the head might be warped.
      On my side of the pond I can get a great deal straight from Wössner. And I did, actually. :)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I love M10 builds! I actually have some high compression pistons along with a MLS headgasket for a build that will never happen. I will give you a great deal on them. Im in SoCal, so no shipping to deal with.

I was told if its hard to get out the shaft is probably bent, or worse the head might be warped.
        How much are you looking for for that mls headgasket? I am in need of one!

Comment

Working...
        X