• Show
Clear All

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    That is some impressive consistency

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Can't get the Youtube to embed coz it's being a peice of shit so here's a link.

Gristle Hammer Dyno Run

Leave a comment:

• econti
    replied
    Time for boost

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    E34 550iT....The Gristle Hammer

Alright, I'll get pics later....and we got some good vids but those are being processed.

Final Numbers were:

..WHP/WTQ
    1. 265.84/296.76
    2. 265.56/295.97
    3. 265.46/294.75

I build a fucking tight engine. Dyno operator was impressed at the consistency. I'm pretty happy. Figure 20% loss and were around 330hp or so at the crank. BMW rated these at 300hp at the crank, so....I'll take it.

Last edited by slammin.e28; 11-18-2017, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Question.

If the M70 is basically two M20 mated together (oversimplification) can you use the same M20 cam x2 in the car?

There was a guy that made m70 intake fit his m20. Finished results. No videos. Random but thought i would add onto that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    Yeah it was called the red shark or something but it had m3 flares. Looks nice. It would fit the character so well

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
    So, finally fixed my clutch. Basically it was really low engagement. Learned about the pivot bolt on the pedal where the master attaches. It's cammed so you can adjust the pedal height. Went to adjust it and noticed that one of the master cylinder bolts was loose. The other was missing. SO the master was pivoting around when you pushed the pedal in. It's been that way for two years since I first built the car. SOO nice to find that. It's so perfect now. Goddamn car will break the tires loose now.

Anywho, car is going on the dyno tomorrow. Any guesses for some whp/wtq numbers?

Its almost like you were in a hurry to get it together or something.

88 unicorns + 1 donkey painted like a zebra/ 1 Torgue

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by E30335i View Post
    I wonder, m70 in e24...

I'm ll for this, but after building this car in the bay next to my friend building his v12 e28, that would be a daunting task. It'd fit the character of the e24 really well though. IIRC there are pic of one around from back in the day....

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    I wonder, m70 in e24...

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    26 whp / 19 torques

I NEED TO GET THIS VIDEO

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    If someone gets within 3hp or 3tq I'll do a burnout.

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    23 whp / 16 torques

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    So, finally fixed my clutch. Basically it was really low engagement. Learned about the pivot bolt on the pedal where the master attaches. It's cammed so you can adjust the pedal height. Went to adjust it and noticed that one of the master cylinder bolts was loose. The other was missing. SO the master was pivoting around when you pushed the pedal in. It's been that way for two years since I first built the car. SOO nice to find that. It's so perfect now. Goddamn car will break the tires loose now.

Anywho, car is going on the dyno tomorrow. Any guesses for some whp/wtq numbers?

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    awesome.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    This is too sensible. I prefer the non-sensible slammin with a m50 land rover.
    Working on something....similar....will update when I have update.

Y U think I've been so scarce on here?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X