Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Habla
    replied
    First off, congrats on the son, and I'm glad you're still around for him. So you got screwed for going too fast even though they almost killed you?

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    jeez louise glad you're okay and ready to do something with that n54 lol
    Oh yeah, I have plans for it....skunkworks, but it'll be good.

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    jeez louise glad you're okay and ready to do something with that n54 lol

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

glad you're ok... did the other idiot stop or flee the scene?
    They stopped, ofc called the cops...dickheads. Ofc I got a ticket for reckless driving and had to do the whole court thing. Fuck those guys.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

I did. I went around a turn around 50ish and there was another car coming the opposite direction....not on their side. I managed to catch the passenger front in the ditch and it dragged me in....sliding along I thought okay, it'll be fine....but there is a huge rock sticking out that I hit and it ramped the car over onto it's roof. I just had a small scuff on my arm from the airbag. Mostly I'm hurt coz I loved that damn car, lol.
    glad you're ok... did the other idiot stop or flee the scene?

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by econti View Post
    Impressive. Did you walk away? I'm always amazed at how safe newer cars are.
    I did. I went around a turn around 50ish and there was another car coming the opposite direction....not on their side. I managed to catch the passenger front in the ditch and it dragged me in....sliding along I thought okay, it'll be fine....but there is a huge rock sticking out that I hit and it ramped the car over onto it's roof. I just had a small scuff on my arm from the airbag. Mostly I'm hurt coz I loved that damn car, lol.

Leave a comment:

• econti
    replied
    Impressive. Did you walk away? I'm always amazed at how safe newer cars are.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Well well well....I guess here I am again.

So we've had many life events recently.

I flipped a car.
    I had a son.
    I did a good bit to the Hammer in the meantime....well....before those first two.

For Vintage '19 I redid the interior. Huge thanks to 9Stitch for the custom interior. I did the black suede headliner and swapped the carpet and everything to black that I could. Painted or dyed the rest. It turned out pretty damn well, except the headliner I'm not too proud of....going to have it professionally done when I get around to it.

I also lost the rear 3/4 of the hood....now it's not just some crummy looking, old, loud BMW anymore....people can see what makes the noises.

BUT the real highlight here is I took my FBO 335i and made it into a N54 donor car.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I heard the owner of this car sold it to Carmax for $800.

Leave a comment:

• lukeADE335i
    replied
    Yes - sounds like BS. Getting a Z-Axle under there, and the 4-wheel steering working would be no mean feat!

Leave a comment:

• mooseheadm5
    replied
    The body swap thing is bullshit. The owner doesn't really know anything about how the swap was done.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    wait....I thought this was you for a sec!... But it looks dark green not blue.

By this point, I’m sure you can tell what’s Jalop-bait and what’s not. The car’s gotta have a manual and generally be a wagon, at the very least. If you can throw a Radwood spin on it, even better. And this 1993 BMW 525i that popped up on Craigslist is the closest to that car I’ve seen in a while, namely because it…

Sounds like there's more of a body swap thing going on.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Shot off the oil to Blackstone....idk why they called it a M50....whatever. I'll get my follow before Vintage 2019.....I just change it once a year since I never drive it.

Those dates tho...christ I never get on here anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mooseheadm5
    replied
    I already have that on the Hammer's older sibling, turbos are the way to go on the Hammer.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Max S View Post
    I wasn't thinking of a big bug-catcher but a normal supercharger, or maybe even two small ones on the sides (one per bank).
    Nothing that pierces the hood.

Max
    MooseheadM5 has a centrifugal one on where the AC compressor would be mounted on the M70.....but his is in an e28. I wanna keep my AC, so the turbo thing appeals to me, plus it's been done before and I can replicate it.

Just two little guys....engine only revvs out to around 6k, so don't need anything huge. I just want that "oh a v12 touring huh?"..."OHHHH issa twin turbo v12 touring!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X