• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    jeez louise glad you're okay and ready to do something with that n54 lol
    Oh yeah, I have plans for it....skunkworks, but it'll be good.

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    jeez louise glad you're okay and ready to do something with that n54 lol

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

glad you're ok... did the other idiot stop or flee the scene?
    They stopped, ofc called the cops...dickheads. Ofc I got a ticket for reckless driving and had to do the whole court thing. Fuck those guys.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

I did. I went around a turn around 50ish and there was another car coming the opposite direction....not on their side. I managed to catch the passenger front in the ditch and it dragged me in....sliding along I thought okay, it'll be fine....but there is a huge rock sticking out that I hit and it ramped the car over onto it's roof. I just had a small scuff on my arm from the airbag. Mostly I'm hurt coz I loved that damn car, lol.
    glad you're ok... did the other idiot stop or flee the scene?

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by econti View Post
    Impressive. Did you walk away? I'm always amazed at how safe newer cars are.
    I did. I went around a turn around 50ish and there was another car coming the opposite direction....not on their side. I managed to catch the passenger front in the ditch and it dragged me in....sliding along I thought okay, it'll be fine....but there is a huge rock sticking out that I hit and it ramped the car over onto it's roof. I just had a small scuff on my arm from the airbag. Mostly I'm hurt coz I loved that damn car, lol.

Leave a comment:

• econti
    replied
    Impressive. Did you walk away? I'm always amazed at how safe newer cars are.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Well well well....I guess here I am again.

So we've had many life events recently.

I flipped a car.
    I had a son.
    I did a good bit to the Hammer in the meantime....well....before those first two.

For Vintage '19 I redid the interior. Huge thanks to 9Stitch for the custom interior. I did the black suede headliner and swapped the carpet and everything to black that I could. Painted or dyed the rest. It turned out pretty damn well, except the headliner I'm not too proud of....going to have it professionally done when I get around to it.

I also lost the rear 3/4 of the hood....now it's not just some crummy looking, old, loud BMW anymore....people can see what makes the noises.

BUT the real highlight here is I took my FBO 335i and made it into a N54 donor car.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I heard the owner of this car sold it to Carmax for $800.

Leave a comment:

• lukeADE335i
    replied
    Yes - sounds like BS. Getting a Z-Axle under there, and the 4-wheel steering working would be no mean feat!

Leave a comment:

• mooseheadm5
    replied
    The body swap thing is bullshit. The owner doesn't really know anything about how the swap was done.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    wait....I thought this was you for a sec!... But it looks dark green not blue.

https://jalopnik.com/this-manual-199...rom-1833489986

Sounds like there's more of a body swap thing going on.

http://www.craigslistadsaver.com/vie...istAdSaver2826

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Shot off the oil to Blackstone....idk why they called it a M50....whatever. I'll get my follow before Vintage 2019.....I just change it once a year since I never drive it.

Those dates tho...christ I never get on here anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mooseheadm5
    replied
    I already have that on the Hammer's older sibling, turbos are the way to go on the Hammer.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Max S View Post
    I wasn't thinking of a big bug-catcher but a normal supercharger, or maybe even two small ones on the sides (one per bank).
    Nothing that pierces the hood.

Max
    MooseheadM5 has a centrifugal one on where the AC compressor would be mounted on the M70.....but his is in an e28. I wanna keep my AC, so the turbo thing appeals to me, plus it's been done before and I can replicate it.

Just two little guys....engine only revvs out to around 6k, so don't need anything huge. I just want that "oh a v12 touring huh?"..."OHHHH issa twin turbo v12 touring!"

Leave a comment:

• Max S
    replied
    I wasn't thinking of a big bug-catcher but a normal supercharger, or maybe even two small ones on the sides (one per bank).
    Nothing that pierces the hood.

Max

Leave a comment:

Working...
X