No announcement yet.

E34 550iT....The Gristle Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive. Did you walk away? I'm always amazed at how safe newer cars are.
    sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Originally posted by econti View Post
      Impressive. Did you walk away? I'm always amazed at how safe newer cars are.
      I did. I went around a turn around 50ish and there was another car coming the opposite direction....not on their side. I managed to catch the passenger front in the ditch and it dragged me in....sliding along I thought okay, it'll be fine....but there is a huge rock sticking out that I hit and it ramped the car over onto it's roof. I just had a small scuff on my arm from the airbag. Mostly I'm hurt coz I loved that damn car, lol.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

I did. I went around a turn around 50ish and there was another car coming the opposite direction....not on their side. I managed to catch the passenger front in the ditch and it dragged me in....sliding along I thought okay, it'll be fine....but there is a huge rock sticking out that I hit and it ramped the car over onto it's roof. I just had a small scuff on my arm from the airbag. Mostly I'm hurt coz I loved that damn car, lol.
        glad you're ok... did the other idiot stop or flee the scene?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

glad you're ok... did the other idiot stop or flee the scene?
          They stopped, ofc called the cops...dickheads. Ofc I got a ticket for reckless driving and had to do the whole court thing. Fuck those guys.

Comment

jeez louise glad you're okay and ready to do something with that n54 lol
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
              jeez louise glad you're okay and ready to do something with that n54 lol
              Oh yeah, I have plans for it....skunkworks, but it'll be good.

Comment

First off, congrats on the son, and I'm glad you're still around for him. So you got screwed for going too fast even though they almost killed you?
                -Peter
                '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                '91 318is slicktop project
                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                '00 Tundra

Comment

Working...
                X