Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Went to Florida for the weekend to surprise our friend on her birthday and got some time alone with the wife.

Finally got the news that after 606 days worth of foster care and court we finally get to have our foster be a permanent part of our family.

Took Monday off to do service work on both the dailys at my house. A couple oil changes, a PCV system swap, a motor mount, rear brake shoes, turned rotors and clean/re-grease my brakes.

Spent the evening after work on Tuesday and tonight to rough out the major parts of the damage on the Amazon. I’m not gonna go into detail on that work, I’ll just post the pics

Been an eventful seven days. Still have more pulling to do and then hammer/dolly and shrinking. It’ll be some more evenings

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    jack of all, master of. all.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    wow

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Wow! I have never seen boxes that were works of art! (nice calipers too) lol

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    OUT-standing!

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    This is how you ship calipers when you don’t want FedEx to chip up the hard work again (also when you like building over the top stuff)

I included the socket I had to grind down to fit in the recess in the bottom. The calipers are bolted through the bottom with standoffs and nuts on the inside so they can’t back out. I just hope they don’t take it as a challenge and really beat the crap out of it.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    a derivative of silver would be my vote of the colors you have posted. one of those blue metalics would be nice, but not so sure that would go with a red interior.
    Lachssilber/

Leave a comment:

• e30RS
    replied
    Definitely bold!

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    a derivative of silver would be my vote of the colors you have posted. one of those blue metalics would be nice, but not so sure that would go with a red interior.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Oh, is this it??

Click image for larger version

Name:	aee42177554b8c61b9ebf9841c000b17--volvo--volvo-amazon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	7201127

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    Why no silver? White or Silver would be killer

Working on a Pshop of the final color combo (well, having the Pshop done for me)

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Why no silver? White or Silver would be killer

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    All the more reason for me to paint this thing.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    i saw a amazon today must be the only color they come in.
    Sweet Volvo by jet jones, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Some pics taken by the photographer doing the video shoot for PNWWagonfest last Sunday. Give him a follow IG: @woyshnis.media . I’m going to load them full size in case anyone wants to use them for other stuff. Last photos of it in this configuration

Leave a comment:

Working...
X