See posts #80 and #87 in this thread
    haha I forgot! So much goodness! ...
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
      So you open the hatch and throw things into..what..the old trunk of the convertible? Does the floor extend to the back of the tailgate or did I miss some filling a gap there? Is the floor close to flush with the tailgate when it's down?

The discolored plastic tank drove me crazy and they’re over $100 for a replacement, so I made my own.
      Of course you did! Complete with stylish copper plumbing!

Congrats on the award!

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
        So you open the hatch and throw things into..what..the old trunk of the convertible? Does the floor extend to the back of the tailgate or did I miss some filling a gap there? Is the floor close to flush with the tailgate when it's down?

Yup. Basically.

I don’t have any good pictures of it at the moment. I’ve also started paneling the hatch area, but I’ll grab a pic in a little bit. The convertible tub makes a nice storage area as well.

Comment

Ah, I see. So that seat back / upper cross member is still there. That probably stiffens things up, too.

Comment

Ah, I see. So that seat back / upper cross member is still there. That probably stiffens things up, too.

That was the idea.

Comment

I love that spoiler - so cool to see how that's done.

Comment

Impressive work!!
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Comment

Really makes me feel like a lazy sack of shit not wanting to bolt up a trany to my e30s that's been on jackstand for months.
                    in a good way.

Comment

As more pics trickle in from the Portland trip I’ll put them up.

Comment

As more pics trickle in from the Portland trip I’ll put them up.
                        So perfect! Can I ship my car to Seattle and you help me finish lol!
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

You know a project car is truly insane when swapping the body on another car was described as the “easy route” but that’s exactly what Adam Nonis did with his 1966 Volvo Amazon wagon. The Volvo was too rusty and needed too much work, so Nonis swapped the body onto a BMW E30—all in his own driveway in Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            So perfect! Can I ship my car to Seattle and you help me finish lol!
                            If only I had the extra time.

Comment

Great article on an incredible car and story Adam.

Your work is truly amazing.

Comment

Sweet, they went for it! Good thorough write-up and lots of pics. Nice work, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X