*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    baby shit gold the m4s use they have a cool green color change to it.

With red? I kind of threw up a little.

Comment

Lachssilber seems to be quite a good match, and it won't be too far from the color combo you already have.

Sorry for the mishap
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Lachssilber seems to be quite a good match, and it won't be too far from the color combo you already have.

Sorry for the mishap
        ^^ I love lachs

Comment

No bronzit?

Comment

Damn sorry to hear what happened. I’m always down to kick some ass if the dad doesn’t come around with insurance. Seattle is a short plane ride away for me.

Black, grey, certain champagne colors like Bronzit, silver, and white all work with red in my opinion.

Comment

Because, as I’m sure you’re all aware of, I just can’t sit still, but I am still flustered about the accident, I cleared out the back of the car in preparation for the body work by removing what panels were in and all the stuff I was storing in the top cubby. Then I worked a little bit on the pillar/headliner trim.

Because the headliner had a different windshield contour and the visor mounts in different spots, I decided to continue the pillar trim into the area where the Saturn sun visor sat. That gives me clamping area for the front of the headliner as well as easily covering unused holes.

Biggest problem at the moment is being antsy to get to work on the body. Have to wait for insurance to clear everything now.

Comment

Anyone with some photoshop skills want to help me with a (hopefully) small project? Shoot me a PM

Comment

Colors I think would work well with red interior:

White

Black

Most Silvers

Non metallic Gray

I’m not a big fan of metallic colors on old cars so I vote for medium to darkish grey. I’m not sure bmw has the right color, though. Your car would look incredible in Porsche “black grey” or “non metallic slate grey”
                  Last edited by LJ851; 03-10-2019, 01:55 PM.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Porsche Black Grey

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Everything is grey these days, so for me I'm getting a little tired of it. How about an Ivory color? Silver would also be an excellent choice.

Comment

I want to keep a color that accents well with the carbon. I also am tired of the comparisons with this Amazon so I’m thinking of something way off.

In the Volvo world that’s probably the most famous Amazon. The one that races Ferraris on YouTube.

If I stay Blue, I like Interlagos Blue, LeMans Blue and Laguna Seca Blue. White is always a good choice. Beige and cream are both “maybes” at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
                          I want to keep a color that accents well with the carbon. I also am tired of the comparisons with this Amazon so I’m thinking of something way off.

In the Volvo world that’s probably the most famous Amazon. The one that races Ferraris on YouTube.

If I stay Blue, I like Interlagos Blue, LeMans Blue and Laguna Seca Blue. White is always a good choice. Beige and cream are both “maybes” at the moment
                          Interlagos is one of my favorite colors. Still kinda mad at myself for not getting my M3 in that color.
                          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Comment

My vote is bronzit :up:

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

I think Porsche Black Grey is too dark for this car but I agree that grey is the way to go. What about Delphin?
                                Last edited by rzerob; 03-10-2019, 10:45 PM.
                                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X