• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about the job.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the job, I’m a believer that one door closes so another can open!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Oh man, that sucks. I’m not sure what you did for a living, but with your extensive skill set, hopefully you’ll land something even better soon.
        Zelig the Zinno • 300k and counting
        http://instagram.com/zelig.the.zinno

Comment

Dude if you haven't already started doing private work for people's cars then now would be the time. You have the recognition, just start your own business.

Based on your casual mention of it though it seems as though you're not totally worried either and that's probably because you know you got the skillz to literally pay the billz.

Comment

Yeah, sorry to hear that. As booming as Seattle is, there are things out there. Chin up!

Comment

I’m not overly worried about finding work, I just want to find the right work. I grew up with my dad owning his own business and I never really wanted to, cause the switch doesn’t really ever shut off. I think I’m going to give it a shot though. At least a solid six months. Maybe a year and see what it’s like.

Comment

Masked up. Ready for a wipe down and roll into the booth tomorrow. Video will be up in YouTube of the masking shortly.

Comment

It’s done. A couple runs to clean up. Not bad considering I haven’t sprayed a complete in over ten years [emoji23]

Comment

This thing is sick, I can’t wait to see it finished

Comment

You can't slow down now., I need to see this thing finished!
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Back home and ready to start the reassembly process. Weird thing that the doors look a different color even though there’s the same amount of material on everything and staggered overlaps. Oh well, I’ll deal with it later. Time to get to work

Comment

Not only great work but you move quick!

BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Unmasked, handles in, all the seals back in, hood emblems in, re-blacked out the rear wheel wells, pressure washed the engine bay and loaded more parts in the car to start painting tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
                              It’s done. A couple runs to clean up. Not bad considering I haven’t sprayed a complete in over ten years [emoji23]

Neat trick for fixing runs...

In this video I will show you an Amazing Trick for removing Big Paint Runs in 2 Pac Paint. It is a method that is not well known but very effective. If you ...
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Neat trick for fixing runs...

That actually is pretty amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X