Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adam.nonis
    replied
    I forgot to mention that pre-ordering one of these shirts gets you on a list (if you so choose) to get early order information for upcoming gear/parts/etc. I'll be pulling from that list for beta testers as well.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Sorry you didn't get the big win, cool to get honorable mention, sending 25 for a shirt bux now.
    Got it! Thanks for the support!!

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Sorry you didn't get the big win, cool to get honorable mention, sending 25 for a shirt bux now.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Well guys, I know I’ve been MIA, but I’ve just been out enjoying the car and driving/showing it all summer. I did recently win the Fabricator Award at the Seattle stop of the Hot Wheels Legends Tour.

Alas it isn’t the award that gets me a trip to SEMA and an opportunity to become a Hot Wheel next year.

Also, I’m taking pre-orders for a first run on Atom Design t-shirts. For the next 24 hours you can PayPal me $25 (including shipping in the US mainland) to adam@atomdd.com and let me know what size to be in on the first order. It’ll also get you on a spreadsheet for advanced info for more Atom Design & Development stuff in the future. (International orders will have to pay actual shipping costs, but can PayPal the initial $25 to get in)

I have commitments to have space in a couple magazines coming up. I have zero idea how solid those commitments are, so I’m not gonna post where just yet. Hope to most more this fall/winter!!

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    Happy dawg is happy.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    you're gonna do a 5 cylinder swap and then turbo it? Is that common in the Volvo world?

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    Whats the trans going to be, G260?

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
    Happy dawg is happy.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Whats the trans going to be, G260?

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    *!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    you're gonna do a 5 cylinder swap and then turbo it? Is that common in the Volvo world?

Ya. I’m using a factory turbo five cylinder engine. Just rotated to be RWD.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Hey guys. Haven’t done a single thing to the Amazon, except drive it and enjoy it, but I’m gonna be on Wheel and Pedal Wednesday this week doing a little Q&A and discussing the Amazon build. Try to pop in live at 10:00am pacific. mixer.com/Forza and twitch.tv/Forza

Here’s some recent pics to make this post have decent content. [emoji38]

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    You're here in the ipd highlights reel....

Some badass old volvos at that thing.

Hadn’t seen that one yet. Cool.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    You're here in the ipd highlights reel....

ipd's Garage Sale is one of the nations premier Volvo gatherings. Our annual Garage Sale has become such a fixture in the Volvo community that we have people...

Some badass old volvos at that thing.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied

Pretty cool that they’re using the Amazon for one of the print-on-site T-shirt options at PNW Wagonfest this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Pretty much.
    -turbo 5 swap
    -five lug swap
    -finish the interior
    -adjust spring rate and dampening

Leave a comment:

Working...
X