Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benfidar
    replied
    "[I] treated the shadowline trim with a magic liquid that made it black again."

Please let us know your secret! We promise not to tell anyone.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Yessss

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    2022 update! I put an iS lip on and treated the shadowline trim with a magic liquid that made it black again.

I also changed out the injectors for some M30 19# units, which has produced a very radical change in drivability. The car used to idle very poorly and burn/spit a lot of sooty oily condensation out of the tailpipe on startup. It looks like the injectors I got with the motor were not closing when the car was off, so they were pouring gasoline down the cylinders and breaking the oil ring seal. Hopefully this has not accelerated any wear in the motor..

In any case, it smells a *little* better now. Still not 100%, and it still needs some motor love, but at least it can idle and the smoke clouds when you launch it have gotten a bit smaller.

Leave a comment:

• BreadMan
    replied
    Thinking cd changer (Nakamichi) to set off the Borbets, at least a visor holder (Case Logic).

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    update: dailying, now with Konis and H&R OE Sports (with some extra spring pad help in the back). And borrowing some Borbets for true 90s style.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post

hello
    hi

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by zaq123 View Post

haha. Are we back in 1980s? "mr gorbachev tear down this wall"
    I'll have to throw up pictures, but most certainly it's from West Germany. Is that the good half?

Leave a comment:

• zaq123
    replied
    Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    I am pretty positive my struts and springs are Western Germany.
    haha. Are we back in 1980s? "mr gorbachev tear down this wall"

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    Any news on this one?

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    yup

that might be the vacuum leaks or the tune, though.

also hello

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien View Post
    Leak from the *B* tube
    I think I have a leak in the same place. Does it also cause you idle to be weird?

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by BreadMan View Post
    What's the latest blunder? You've got half dozens of fans to please out here.
    Leak from the *B* tube

Leave a comment:

• BreadMan
    replied
    What's the latest blunder? You've got half dozens of fans to please out here.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    I didn't know Bilstein also made struts for the iX.. could you take a picture of them? Or do they look like the OEM ones?
    Mine are Bilstein struts from Western Germany. I can take a picture later tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    I didn't know Bilstein also made struts for the iX.. could you take a picture of them? Or do they look like the OEM ones?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X