Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    Interesting. I've honestly never seen that slot filled! Thanks mate
    That's because they never came in the E30 tool kit as far as I know. Most commonly found in the E28 tool kit.

Build is looking great!
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Good to know, thanks.
      I do things.

Comment

Installed the brake booster, and got started on the electrical.

After several frustrating hours, I began to make some headway. Still don't have primary power to the IHKS, for some reason the hot wire coming from the fuse box isn't energized. I'll dig into that more.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
        I do things.

Comment

I like your project. Are going to wire rear fog lights?
          Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
            I like your project. Are going to wire rear fog lights?
            Thanks man!

No plans for rear fogs.
            I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
              Installed the brake booster, and got started on the electrical.

After several frustrating hours, I began to make some headway. Still don't have primary power to the IHKS, for some reason the hot wire coming from the fuse box isn't energized. I'll dig into that more.

Looks great, what lights are you running?
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Thanks man!

Ellipsoids, with Sylvania bulbs. I'll put some new bright bulbs in once I get it closer to being finished. They also need to be aimed, again, it's on the punch list for final inspection.
                I do things.

Comment

Thanks man!

Ellipsoids, with Sylvania bulbs. I'll put some new bright bulbs in once I get it closer to being finished. They also need to be aimed, again, it's on the punch list for final inspection.
                  Wow they look good. I have HID in my ellipsoids but no power connected to the car so I have no idea how bright they are. Yours look pretty bright the way they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                    Wow they look good. I have HID in my ellipsoids but no power connected to the car so I have no idea how bright they are. Yours look pretty bright the way they are!
                    These are halogens, so the HID's should blow these out of the water.

They're about on par with other halogen projectors I've experienced. top notch for 1987, ho-hum by today's standards.
                    I do things.

Comment

Had a very productive day, finally work died down, and I'm getting over this nasty cold I've had.

Been about to get a lot done in the engine, and suspension. Front suspension is on, new hubs installed.

Got the alternator, and power steering pump installed, headers installed, among other various tid bits.

My restored gauge cluster should be in next week.

My goal of having the car running by the end of the year is well on track.

I do things.

Comment

Installed a wheel, had a freak out moment because it didn't fit, until a friend pointed out there needs to be a rotor there.

I dun derped.

I do things.

Comment

Installed a wheel, had a freak out moment because it didn't fit, until a friend pointed out there needs to be a rotor there.

I dun derped.

Nice!!

Comment

Looking good man, love seeing the progress
                            '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

this things coming along quite nicely
                              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Almost done in the engine bay. Need a few misc. items to finish it up.

Put the grills back on for good, went with a chrome kidney grill instead of the black, for the classic E30 front end look.

Next weekend the dash goes in, and hopefully the headliner, will a key get turned?

I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X