This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edition s

Do you not have google in the usa if you do its quite simple to see the ULTRA RARE MODEL just by clicking Google up comes my car...simples

Comment

Lawl
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

ULTRA RARE MODEL 320is yielding a bunch of basic BMWs lol

the VIN actually got me here

Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post
          Do you not have google in the usa if you do its quite simple to see the ULTRA RARE MODEL just by clicking Google up comes my car...simples
          You just made the list, buddy.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

- this thread

super rare. the s is for sh*t it's rusty.

not a bad interior. i like the houndstooth. but he had a wet one splooge all over the passenger seat..

Comment

Hey, as long as he likes it.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

What on earth is going on in here.

Comment

Edition s

LOL, thats the car, I'm not sure if you understood the op. I'm not asking anything other than has does anyone own this model? not asking a value or such.

yes its in it original state, 18yrs locked away but its 100% original honest car, Have found out it was only made for a couple years and around 200 were built mainly lhd though.
                  The car is having a full glass out repaint along with a couple oem front wings, interior is timewarp,

It is a very rare model, made in very limited time/numbers, @ 2.4 MILLION BMW E30,S WERE PRODUCED! all i wanted to know which i now do is in the USA its not heard of.

so rather than just saying no fella we don't know that model, you feel it best to cover your selfs by trying to be the wise guys and taking the piss, lol.

But at least you have all now learnt some thing new.

Comment

Hi Terry

Im not sure if you're drunk... you shouldn't be because Im pretty sure its early where you are. I even tried reading your posts in a British accent, but even that didnt help.

Im so confused.

Are you here asking us yankees if we have RHD Euro models? Yes that would be rare here, not because its rare, but because RHD Euro models needed to be imported here. If someone was going to go through the trouble to import one, they likely wouldnt import a rusty RHD car with a M20B20, they would likely import a rare and valuable 320is... that isnt rusty

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Is the electrical tape on the passenger mirror part of the "320i "EDTION S " (or Ediotion s, Edition s etc.) package?
                      I've never seen that before. I suppose it makes the car even more....rare?

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Moved to the appropriate subforum.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

v rare.

Comment

in '84 this was the fanciest e30 with the biggest motor you could get in Europe that wasn't a 323i. it may have been a factory special edition, sure. most likely it was a specific set of factory options packaged together by dealers and offered under a specific name.

we don't really know shit about "special editions" of anything you might have gotten since BMW NA controls that here. the most well-known special editions we got were the mtech appearance package convertibles. we didn't even get design edition stuff or any of the really special M3s.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Edition s

LOL, i really can not stop laughing at this response, you are so missing the point, no i have not been drinking! its not a bad thing you know nothing about this model, yes it is a 320, yes it is a basic 320 engine well done for spotting that, its not what i am trying to get across, its the model its self, if i knew how to send you the official bmw brochure for the model you might see where i am coming from.

Its not a E30 with bolt on big wings or super duper engine, its a model which obviously has never been to your part of the world if it had I'm sure the " know alls" would know of it.

Its a fact of life we learn new things every day, don't think you should know the model as obviously you know every single E30 model ever made and now you have come across one you actually did not know nothing about.
                              But now you know a new variant of the E30 is out there, if you can not sleep now till you actually see this little model i can send you the full BMW brochure via Email!!

Comment

Kronus thanks for your input, the thing is its not a car with Dealer ad ons i do understand what your saying, this car is Factory made, apart from the obvious models! this one comes with M Tech sport suspension, its not a Tech 1 sport not even made then, def not a Tech 2 sport! if i could send you the Official BMW Brochure i would happily do so, it will explain the car as it is

Comment

Working...
                                X