No announcement yet.

My money pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been a while but I figured you guys would get a good kick out this. Yesterday on my way back home some dumbass wasn’t paying attention in the lane next to me, cut me off and side swiped my door. From the looks of it it seems like it can be repaired but I just feel like shit and hips hurt a lot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YungToast View Post
      It’s been a while but I figured you guys would get a good kick out this.
      We roasted you, but we dont like seeing E30s hurt... this sucks.

At least now when you repaint you can add a shitload of metal flake. You have a path, go full retard with it... who cares what we think
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

going to be a bitch finding an e30 door.

Comment

Damn dude, sorry to see that.
          I really like the look of those wheels!
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Need to get a handle on that.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Live from hell, After thinking about it for a long long time I’m going to bring the car back, I already have the paint I just need to find an early model door. This is going to be a royal pain in my ass but I want to finish this car and the plans I had for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the car back last week, already have the door lined up on it and was able to bend the lip of my wheel back, just have to finish pulling out the quarter panel and paint it and it’ll be as good as it was. I pinned down what swap I’m gonna do, going to do a 5.3 swap with a cd09 very excited Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ugh never nice to see a car someone cares for get hit... regardless of the style.... nice work bringing it back

I just noticed that exhaust pipe. O lord
                  '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                  Shadetree30

Comment

It lives! Sorry to see about the accident.

Comment

Found a Taurus side skirt at the yard today!Also found a 5spd at the lkq in sun valley it’s inside a white Vert Incase anybody’s been looking for one. I’m so happy to have this thing back on road. I’m gonna fix my front apron and put the skirt on tomorrow

Comment

It’s been a hot minute, first and foremost I hope everyone has had great holidays and start to their new year!! Car has been tits, finally got my subs and custom box in, I just need a stronger amp. I just finished the clear tails about two weeks ago and the motor has been running like a dream, I’m just waiting to get the settlement from the accident to get the car resprayed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That last pic has me speechless lol
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

This car will be a hit with the ladies, look at that tailpipe. They'll be lining up at the car meet.
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                              This car will be a hit with the ladies, look at that tailpipe. They'll be lining up at the car meet.
                              It’s funny you mention that Bc I’ve been debating with myself on getting rid of it and getting a nice single exit tip, if anybody has recommendations on some nice ones lmk! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a 5.3 vortec out of an 04’ 140k miles on the bad boy, and was able to get my hands on a zf trans. Just looking for a 328i driveshaft and waiting for parts to come in. Also put a sound system in it, running 2 audiobahn aw1206ts powered by a 2400w hifonics monoblock, infinity kappa 6.5s in the front and two 6x9 focals in the rear that are powered by a separate 4 channel amp. I wanna replace it with a hifonics 4 channel Bc I plan on adding two more 6x9s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X