No announcement yet.

[Entropy] - 21 reasons why Celebrities love this workout program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The P-car looks good. The price point on the Caymans make them super intriguing now. I think you're point out all the reasons I'm happy with beat up paint and rust spots on my e30. Not sure how well I'd handle getting that first big scratch or dent on a much nicer car.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I kinda had the idea about going s54 itb/rrd kit also but would probably still be using the 803 maf which makes it less cool. I think the issue was I did the euro 5 series fuel rail and -an lines for current setup and I'd pretty much have to change all that again. Kinda sucks because I actually have an old active autowerks s54 intake manifold from their supercharger kit that I thought would pair nicely and I'm guessing it would clear the booster, but the dollar to hp doesnt make sense to me.
      super sad to see the p-car scratched like that, sorry man that sucks! Great looking car though, and congrats!
      89 325i 4dr s52
      02 BMW 525iT m54b30/manual swapped (daily) *sold*
      21' Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6 speed Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        The P-car looks good. The price point on the Caymans make them super intriguing now. I think you're point out all the reasons I'm happy with beat up paint and rust spots on my e30. Not sure how well I'd handle getting that first big scratch or dent on a much nicer car.
        Thanks, Its been nice to have something nice that just WORKS. But as seen, I still need to do stuff to it to be satisfied... The stock suspension wasn't that impressive. Felt like significant lack of rebound.

Also back to the simple life of modding without the car needing a full mechanical and cosmetic restoration... Very refreshing, Breathe...

But the R suspension is perfect for aggressive commuter / spirited back roads.

In hindsight it did take a year away of time and money from the E30, which I can't tell was good or not.

Originally posted by s14brent View Post
        I kinda had the idea about going s54 itb/rrd kit also but would probably still be using the 803 maf which makes it less cool. I think the issue was I did the euro 5 series fuel rail and -an lines for current setup and I'd pretty much have to change all that again. Kinda sucks because I actually have an old active autowerks s54 intake manifold from their supercharger kit that I thought would pair nicely and I'm guessing it would clear the booster, but the dollar to hp doesnt make sense to me.
        super sad to see the p-car scratched like that, sorry man that sucks! Great looking car though, and congrats!

I would say a properly tuned higher tier standalone is more beneficial then having ITB... Then when you add ITB to the stock ECU it becomes more of a burden.

A local had BRAND NEW IN BOX standalone (Future Post) that will be going in hopefully 2024.

Id say the AA S54 intake was designed around boost, Pushing the brake booster over IMO is the best option for keeping a vac controlled assisted / powered brake setup with S54 intake. The RRD kit takes away even more space for packaging, around .5" - .75"..

Its more of in imprint in the bumper and no scratch! The light I used really captured the damage for the worse. Its not that bad, more of the mental headache.

Thanks!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Cobalt 987. Lovely. Add aluminum doors and the silly R door pulls and you basically have the R now ... did you buy taillights or just paint? The color combo looks great.

Im 10000% with you on a non-black or silver Porsche being the way to go. Finding the Glacier White was the main catalyst to get me to finally buy one. If I wasnt adamant about taking my kiddo with me I would've had a Cayman or Elise... for now, the 996 does it.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

May 2023

Rabbit hole express...

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO!

I had sent a set of mufflers out to Cantrell motorsports where the did the Carnewal GT mod. I got them back and polished them up. Toilet bowl cleaner & AutoSol metal polish was and amazing one two combo.

I had watched THIS video 100 times before I hand, more aggressive than the sport exhaust, perfect for OE+

Factory fit! Just what I was needing.

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO! Its A Y pipe I found made by Rstrada, Took a while to get here but it was a bolt on piece. They say its worth 5hp vs the factory T.​

This is the most important part of the build so far. Breathe.

Sound check, Test cruise. yeah... Spoiler is still in car wash mode..

is that a... Learning as I go, you run out of camber adj because the toe eccentric max's out. To pull more camber on a lowered car toe arms are a must. Did some digging but ended up on SPC toe arms. They keep a rubber bushings on the inner joint, OE+!
            They do make lockouts for the eccentric, higiher priority for a track car.

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO! Just GT3/2 TRW control arms with tarret rubber inners. I did go solid caster pucks... OE- (Minus) , Were still up.

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO, its just upgraded cable ends from function first. MUCH BETTER! The biggest thing I did NOT like in this car was the shifter.

Finish up the Goodridge brake hoses. The pedal is OK, I hear the GT3 master cylinder is a good upgrade, I just don't wanna end up going down any rabbit holes.. Checkin out that crosshair action on the pipes!

Dat Alignment. Camber: -1.65F -1.9R Toe: .04F .37R Caster: 8.15. And here is why I am where I am 1/2 tank without driver 3087... The vehicle had perfect 50/50 cross weight with or without me. Amazing. Couldn't belive it. BMW's keep that american diet...

The Winning Formula - This shop is great! Professional all around.

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO! These mods you think will do something. I DEsnorkel'd the intake, Just a lil more noise to sing with the exhaust.

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO! Its just paint corrections and PPF that I had to redo later due to poor craftsmanship...

I could look at her all day..

Coffee.

Heading down to the DYNO. PT 2 Racking em up!

Hey is that a rabbit hole? NO!.... SSSSssssh Throttle responce and heal toe down shifting is much better!

Next up but forgot to take a photo, 997 short shift kit with function first ball bearing shifter. This was on of the best things I've done to the car as the factory shifter was pretty bad...
            EXAPMPLE PHOTOS

Vintage PRP. SSSHhh

Night Night, At The Vintage 2023 trip begins in the morning.

TBC

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Cobalt 987. Lovely. Add aluminum doors and the silly R door pulls and you basically have the R now ... did you buy taillights or just paint? The color combo looks great.

Im 10000% with you on a non-black or silver Porsche being the way to go. Finding the Glacier White was the main catalyst to get me to finally buy one. If I wasnt adamant about taking my kiddo with me I would've had a Cayman or Elise... for now, the 996 does it.
              Basically... The 987.2 motor is next level. :p Great catch, those are NEW all red tails from Porsche, I've always had a thing for all red tails on certain cars. Thank you

Always wanted a full size golden doodle. I'm sure id find a 911 then.. Less is more currently.

Silvers just have to have the right feel, most don't. This one on BAT is running out of time, 987.2 GT sliver, on sea blue > Other silvers. But I feel like it has some character. Looks like a nice daily. Kinda relaxing color pallet.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
              X