X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rennsport
    replied

Cut a hole in the hood. That should help my engine compartment temps. A little nerve racking cutting into carbon fiber but it went way easier/smoother than expected.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
    Mmmmmmm... the Staz is getting close to the Finish line....!

CAPP :-)
    Hoping we can fire it up this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Cptcarisma
    replied
    Mmmmmmm... the Staz is getting close to the Finish line....!

CAPP :-)

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Did a thing.

Leave a comment:

• R3Z3N
    replied
    Cleaned up the ECU wiring and installed the cluster:

VIDEO

Leave a comment:

• htseng
    replied

Garagistic clutch stop. Grabbed it on sale. I use to jam my floor mat under the clutch pedal and now I don’t need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    I replaced my motometer odo gears that only counted every 4th or 5th mile to a new set from Garagistic. Much better to have a working odo again.

Also installed one of these on my now dry undercarriage:

Initial impressions are very good. Car feels/handles much more similarly to my 318is did now. Definitely helps with the "noodlieness" of the convertible's chassis.

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    installed new wire set, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, new air filter, cleaned out the ICV, changed oil and filter.

its like a new car. unreal difference in performance.
    271k on my clock, on my 4th timing belt since 2001. its my daily. there is no other car.

thank you

Leave a comment:

• AngeloF10
    replied
    Finished re assembly. Had the interior fully gutted to repair leaky heater box. I got the carpet out in one piece!! And back in nice and clean.

Leave a comment:

• Anthead
    replied
    Replaced my dead battery and all of the fuses.. I know some were blown, I'm sure most were good.. I guess I just had some OCD about them being old and mix matched brands and even wrong amperages for some.

Leave a comment:

• htseng
    replied

The little
    Little things

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Hmmm what didnt I do, did the hard part of the conversion to R134, changed the heater core, put the front brakes back on, changed the cowl grills and a bunch of other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Anthead
    replied
    Finally installed the P/S cap o-ring.. before finding the forums and trying things myself I went to a mechanic for leaking fluid and he charged me to replace the reservoir.. I later noticed it was still leaking. I see on the forums people talking about the o ring so I decided at a couple of bucks I could go wrong.. low and behold my cap didn't even have one...

I also deleted my antenna. I have no radio in the car yet but when I finally install it I hope to run the antenna up the pillar

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    San Antonio, but I make it up to McKinney every so often. That's fairly close to Allen according to Google maps.
    Yeah they are really close. I've been thinking of going with H&R sports and billies but wasn't sure of the difference with the HD vs sport on the billies.

Right now mine is just on e30 M3 springs, so its a tad lower, not real sure how much as I bought like this, and I have the offset front control arm bushings

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    Where in Texas are you?
    San Antonio, but I make it up to McKinney every so often. That's fairly close to Allen according to Google maps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X