Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30nate
    replied
    its a fun idea:). i still have the old block out of my car if you want it to build. the crank and shit is still all good, just needs pistons, which you would probably get anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    That's not a bad idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    thats fucking rad! you should buy the head studs and gasket, then see how much it takes to pop the stock gasket.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yes indeed.

    He'll do all the soldering and stuff, I just gotta plug it in and play with it with Tim's laptop for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    thats sweet. is it gonna be in the stock ecu box? and is it plug and play?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I put down the deposit friday.

    He'll build it and then I pay the rest with my next paycheck and he'll ship it out that day.

    Comes with a pre-wired wideband as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    This guy in SoCal who works for DynoTech Motorsports.

    He's giving me the fuel map for the volvo injectors he uses on his drift car and the timing map for his turbo M42.
    sweet. when u gonna get it?

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Money$hit
    You just want to see him blow his shit up...
    No :(

    I want to see some bad ass 4 cylinder that I would have built. But I sold out and pulled the trigger on a M50.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    This guy in SoCal who works for DynoTech Motorsports.

    He's giving me the fuel map for the volvo injectors he uses on his drift car and the timing map for his turbo M42.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    where did you get the megasquirt from?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I already pulled the trigger on MegaSquirt.

    So studs and headgasket would be next in line.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    DO IT DANNY!!!!!!!! MOAR BOOST!
    You just want to see him blow his shit up...

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Yikes.

    Maybe thats a shop job.

    lol.
    Do you have a bentley?

    Get one, it will tell you how to line it up.

    DO IT DANNY!!!!!!!! MOAR BOOST!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    its easy. we didnt know there was a spot to pin the flywheel to hold it at tdc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yikes.

    Maybe thats a shop job.

    lol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...