Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SamE30e
    replied
    Volvo lip ftmfw!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Had some pics taken of my car at a local meet.

    I love how stock it looks

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    W/o MegaSquirt ~1000

    W/ MegaSquirt ~2000

    Leave a comment:


  • moving3e
    replied
    so after its all said and done how much did the build cost you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    e28 green mounts work with the m42

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    So I want a different diff.

    The 4.10 is killin me right now.

    I was thinking 3.73 or even 3.46?
    I'm going to have a 4.10 with the M50, we'll see how tired I get of that shit. Is it no traction city?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    damn i just sold my 3.73 too. i would get the IE mounts though. i had them on my car and they were really good.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Get a 3.46 lsd or make one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    So I want a different diff.

    The 4.10 is killin me right now.

    I was thinking 3.73 or even 3.46?

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    Cool build :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Ie's are really good. I had them back with the m20 that I had. Make sure to get the tranny mounts as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    IE's I think they're 40$ a side.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I needs me some good motor mounts, kinda cheap, I want stronger than stock.

    Suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yeah get some Wiseco's or something.

    You'll have to bring it next time you come down.

    Leave a comment:

Working...