Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 550
    replied
    So live so you can't update the firmware?

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    for less hassle and a warranty I would just get an LC-1.. $200 isn't all that expensive and it comes with nice logging software
    Last edited by nando; 01-11-2009, 05:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by 550
    Hey for wideband check out



    You want budget there it is.

    You just need to buy a sensor which you can get from e-bay for around 50. I got it for my "race" car. I just need to save up for my sensor now haha
    Keep in mind JAW isnt really developed to be an install and work right outta the box item. Its like MS where it takes some work to get it to do what you need it to do. That said, I havnt had good luck with mine at all. I just got around to installing it and it doesnt work. I tried to download the new software package and start fresh but everytime i download the software it turns my computer off. Windows doesnt seem to like it at all....

    Some people have good luck with it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Gonna tackle the oil lines and rebuilding the turbo tonight and tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • 550
    replied
    Hey for wideband check out



    You want budget there it is.

    You just need to buy a sensor which you can get from e-bay for around 50. I got it for my "race" car. I just need to save up for my sensor now haha

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    you get the oil lines fixed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    FMU should be here Monday, I get paid that Friday (I think)

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Yep, just ordered a Cartech RRFPR.

    Its actually 2:1-12:1.

    Thank god for credit cards.
    Good call man. The BEGI/Cartech units are where its at if your gonna go with a FMU.

    Get that bish dynoed!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Good work Danny! But take it easy on the car right now until you get everything figured out!

    Save some money each check, and buy MS and a wideband with LC-1, I mean it's not THAT expensive!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Soon as I get my paycheck.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Originally posted by same30e
    when are you going to dyno this sucker danny?
    word!

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    When are you going to dyno this sucker Danny?

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    OK... Carry on then!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Of course I will.

    <3

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Just seeing if you will post because someone else posted in your budget build thread???



    :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...