Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Well with all the motor work I felt like I had been neglecting the exterior of the car.

    So I bought this.





    Cell phone pictures rawk.

    Had I known you wanted a Mtech 1 spoiler, I would have sold you the extra one I have laying around that is for a e30....







































    jkjkjkjkjk :giggle:

    I do have one laying around BUT it isn't for sale... :twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Pm me and lemme know what you got.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    you wanna trade some stuff?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    100 bucks.

    Idk, sell it to another E30 guy. You want it?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    how much you pick it up for?

    what you gonna do with your pfeba spoiler?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    <333

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Hate you.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    e28 spoiler, verr nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    I hate you Danny.
    both you and Nick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well with all the motor work I felt like I had been neglecting the exterior of the car.

    So I bought this.





    Cell phone pictures rawk.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp

    these are the ones i had

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    What motor mounts do I need from IE?

    These?

    http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...eland&All=True

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    This thing running yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Good work Danny. Sounds like a fun/learning experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    what a queer! lol
    hope you can make it!

    Leave a comment:

Working...