Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miasma
    replied
    Very cool, Gonna be fun as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Progress!

    Congrats... I was kinda worried when it seemed like it wasn't moving at all for 10 pages or so. Good to see it bolted in there.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    Damn, how did I not see this before, wtf. Nice work Danny! Get video of the first power up and drive. Thats some crap I wish I hadnt forgot.
    ha, me too. i was too excited to drive the bish.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    just thow me under the bus why dont ya. we should have it running today, so hopefully its ready for the s&k meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • DRTSRFR
    replied
    Gonna get her done in time for the Schatz and Krum meet?

    ...and don't even think about lettin' Nate drive it:firehop:

    Great job!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    great job danny. hurry up and get ready! the picnic is in 6 months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Damn, how did I not see this before, wtf. Nice work Danny! Get video of the first power up and drive. Thats some crap I wish I hadnt forgot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shaheenem
    replied
    Have you decided where to tap for the oil feed lines for the turbo?

    I was going to tap the oil filter housing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    No, but I'll take some tomorrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kwaaahhh
    replied
    That looks pretty! Any intercooler shot?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    shits gonna be siick! i get to drive it first danny!:mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Just the RRFPR.

    Oh, I forgot, I need to put that in tomorrow too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shaheenem
    replied
    Looking good Danny! Are you going to be using a piggy-back for fueling or RRFPR?

    Let us know how the manifold holds up as i will be using the same one on my e36 m44.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    hell yeah!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    So, a little update: everything is bolted in.

    Just need to run oil and coolant lines tomorrow as well as work out a down pipe and she'll be up and running.



    I have to say thanks a bunch to E30Nate, his brother Dan and Tim (wtfgerman)

    I couldn't have done anything without them.
    Last edited by Danny; 10-06-2009, 10:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...