Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Once I have some cash I think that's the next step.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Consider megasquirt. You could get 200whp with a tune and like 10-15psi

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Its not a big deal, once I give it some throttle is goes away.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Stock Ecu
    That would do it.

    It's probably an angry O2 sensor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Stock Ecu

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    What are you running for engine management (sorry didn't read entire thread to see)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    So, question.

    After I boost for a while and then sit at a red light or a stop light or whatever, I get a check engine light. I'm assuming this is because my Ecu is freaking out because there was just a whole bunch of fuel in there and now there isn't.

    Any insight?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Sorry Farbin.

    You too. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Oh and Sam/Nando, we took your advice and tapped into the oil pan, so don't be worried about the drain.
    I don't get any credit for talking shit on your original oil drain plans?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by e30nub
    So is this going to be reliable? If it's relatively reliable, I'm down to do this next!
    Well I've been blowing off charge pipes left and right because of the shitty ebay clamps, I have to get some better ones.

    Once thats done though, should be plenty reliable.

    Leave a comment:


  • norwood e30
    replied
    nice job... sounds like a plan for the 318s.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    So is this going to be reliable? If it's relatively reliable, I'm down to do this next!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    lol. i know. that was a fucking score!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yeah I ordered them earlier this evening.

    Hopefully they are down here by saturday.

    And damn you and your junkyard treasures.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    cool. did you get those fittings ordered? im gonna put that seat in my car tomorrow, and then if i have time i will drill and tap that oil housing. or i will do it friday.

    Leave a comment:

Working...