Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30nate
    replied
    were here doing it right now. dannys shit is still gonna be slow

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    So you got the flanges cut?

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron.j
    replied
    Originally posted by rThor432


    Trey, dont forget that Aaron's turbo setup cost him $1000. I mean, yeah it's slow, but it works.
    You don't mean this aaron i hope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Ok, try number two is happening right now.

    Wish me luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingb
    replied
    Damn my finger is tired of scrolling through 12 pages

    Leave a comment:


  • notoriousracing
    replied
    hurrE ^ + feenesh

    Leave a comment:


  • Kerrath
    replied
    It's wednesday! Where are the pics?
    Edit: I suddenly realized you meant next tuesday and my computer wasn't just screwing up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Flanges get cut monday.

    So tuesday I start.

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    Stop posting so much and finish this project!! We all want to see some results!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by el bob
    Do you need to mount the turbo higher up so it fits between the motor and passenger side of the engine bay?
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    it would hurt flow, quite a bit actually. Because a flowing gas moves slower at the edges of a pipe, and will move even slower in the corners of a square tube (basically it will be stopped).

    Leave a comment:


  • el bob
    replied
    Some hot rodders run square pipe because it looks cool. I don't think it would hurt exhaust performance in a way that could be noticed without sophisticated equipment.

    Looking at that picture, I've got near zero idea what's going on though.

    Do you need to mount the turbo higher up so it fits between the motor and passenger side of the engine bay?

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    You could go to a metal shop and get a square/rectangle piece of iron pipe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Haha, alright.

    I just figured if there is no difference I'd go for the square tube for the rigidity.

    But round it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    have you ever seen a square tubed exhaust pipe?

    stick to round. :p

    Leave a comment:

Working...