Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Its a giant maybe.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    danny. you making it to bimmerfest this year? all you need is one day off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Lol, thats for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    so no vacuum leaks and no exhaust leaks? i bet it runs way better

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yeah and we definitely shouldn't have reused the exhaust manifold gaskets, we put in new ones and its way better.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    does it run better with no leaks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Catch can in.

    From valve cover breather:



    To catch can, other hose goes to throttle body.

    Last edited by Danny; 03-01-2009, 10:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    My buddy and I fixed that mess under the intake, no more vacuum leaks ftw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Should be going in monday, hopefully.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    shipping wouldnt be that much from so-cal. it was like $100 for me to ship one to north carolina. maybe cost like $20

    when you gonna install the management?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    wow, good work mayne! Pull the sides of the volvo lip in. I had the same one on my car and it looks much, much better pulled in.

    I envy you for having a turbo'd BMW, but at roughly 150whp, it's only 10hp more than my 325is I had haha. But once you get that management in and HG/studs, you should be golden

    edit: what BOV are you running?
    150?

    Try 180.

    I'm running a bosch diverter valve.

    Originally posted by Jesse30
    hey danny i got a 3.73 i'd be willing to sell you.

    its in the car, but i need to get a lower ratio anyway. let me know if your interested
    But shipppppppppppinggggggggg

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Git er dun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    hey danny i got a 3.73 i'd be willing to sell you.

    its in the car, but i need to get a lower ratio anyway. let me know if your interested

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    wow, good work mayne! Pull the sides of the volvo lip in. I had the same one on my car and it looks much, much better pulled in.

    I envy you for having a turbo'd BMW, but at roughly 150whp, it's only 10hp more than my 325is I had haha. But once you get that management in and HG/studs, you should be golden

    edit: what BOV are you running?
    Last edited by yert315; 02-26-2009, 05:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied


    Fuck.

    Leave a comment:

Working...