Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30nate
    replied
    does your car still run when youre not boosting?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Danny if you wanna go to PnP lemme know. I'm gonna be bored all day tomorrow, and I know Nick and I are going for a cruise around Berryessa so we'll be around your area.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Its gone :\

    maybe I'll go to PNP

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    get the fuel pump out of your parts car for now :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Fuel pump is deadzorz

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Is it tuned yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    PnP built in the stock housing.

    It took me a few hours, I had the spark map from the DTM (DynoTech Motorsports)'s turbo M42 and I just had to fuck with my fuel.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    shoulda got the bosch 044 :p

    how long did it take you to get MS working? are you using a PNP adapter or your own harness?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Already ordered a walbro.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    damn fuel pump. seems to be one thing after another. what pump you gonna get?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    MS standalone.

    My fuel pump is the deadz0r.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I'd like an order of epic win pl0z.

    MegaSquirt is done and semi-tuned.
    Still using motronic? running MS piggy back?
    Lets see some pics and more details on the setup.






    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by E30nate
    you get the new wideban yet?
    I'd wideban Danny... :p

    with my wideban stick


    sexily

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    you get the new wideban yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'd like an order of epic win pl0z.

    MegaSquirt is done and semi-tuned.

    Leave a comment:

Working...