Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30nate
    replied
    ya. when we did mine, my brother had it a tooth off, and bent every exhaust valve.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I would re do it at that point for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    its not that difficult. you could do it in a day easily. just make sure you get the timing chain on right, i found out the hard way:(

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yes exactly.

    I wonder how hard headstuds and an MLS gasket would be.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    yes adjustment is good. that way you can turn the boost up:mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Fuck chips.

    I want adjustment.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    lol. ya i noticed when i was driving it that your pedal was really high. i still would say get management. or find somewhere that can dyno tune it for you and burn a chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    My clutch is kinda slipping.

    Brakes are halfway.

    Tim is going to bitch about me getting MegaSquirt. Lawl.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    i would look at it this way. is your clutch slipping? and are your brakes worn out? if not, get some sort of management, that way you dont blow your engine up.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied


    Read ninja.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I don't know wtf that is lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    How about VEMS. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yes.

    So, I'm trying to figure out what to spend my paycheck on, brakes and clutch or megasquirt?

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    does the raised sunroof help with downforce?

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Why does everyone hate on the Volvo lip? I think if the sides came in it wouldnt be that bad.

    Leave a comment:

Working...