Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied


    Yay oil burning.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    thats wierd. hopefully its not the silence before the storm. you should look into at least a chip to retard the timing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Nope.

    Gone.

    I thnink its the flappy door AFM

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    this is true. does it still make the pinging sound?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    But not as much.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    you can still see the piping under the lip btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    18.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    cars pretty badass otherwise how old are you like 17? Wish I had a car like that that young.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I needs the volvo lip so it covers my intercooler piping

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    with the hdr you can really see the dent in your fender lol

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    The volvo lip really kills the hotness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Just a bit overdone - looks like you have mint green underglow. Pull in the sides of your Lolvo lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    HDR by a friend.

    Little overdone but I kinda like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied












    Leave a comment:

Working...