Ultimate budget build.
Collapse
X
-
I have 215/40/17 Dunlop Z1s and basically a Spec suspension setup.
Runs great, really rich albeit and I think I'm leaving alot of power on the table because of it but besides that it runs real good. No hesitation or anything.Leave a comment:
-
your suspension and tires good? that's probably the single most important component for events like autocross....
So did you fix your detonation issues? running good now?Leave a comment:
-
Its a very linear powerband, no inconsistencies and it pulls very evenly to the top.
Its just ALOT of it, its probably the fact I'm not used to it yet.
Handles good but feels like I need more rubber.Leave a comment:
-
Handful in what ways Danny? Are you talking in terms of power delivery or handling?Leave a comment:
-
Autocrossed today.
The car is a fucking handful to say the least.
A coolant hose got hit by the alternator fins and popped a hole in it, cut it shorter and took the rest of my runs.
Vids will be up soon.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
no, it runs in the base map, the TPS is basically a idle/cruise/WOT switch. If the computer doesn't see a signal it defaults to the cruise map.Leave a comment:
-
Doesn't unplugging the tps just make it run at the WOT map or something?Leave a comment:
-
I don't know if it works on M42s, but on the M20 if you disconnect the TPS it will retard the timing. it might make your idle a little wierd though. Of course if it doesn't work you can plug it back in.Leave a comment:
-
MegaSquirt, Your car is beginning to revolt against the air you are shoving down the plenum, like a supermodel being force fed two big macs a day. Eventually she will pop, or fall off the runway.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: