Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    So I'm leaning out under boost at around 4500 in second gear.

    Looks like I need to turn up the RRFPR

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Ok so my turbo's oil seals are fucked.

    Anyone know where I can find the seals?

    The turbo is a Tc05-12a.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I agree with you, and once I have some cash I will.

    I'm happy with this for now though.

    Its not bad for under a grand.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Me either Danny. Seriously though get you some stand alone management on the beast ASAP, you will see so much more out of it with a proper tune...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Oh snap.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Or a giant TARBO-powered saw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Or a giant electric saw.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Lol, I'm hoping that will never happen again.

    I need to invest in some deer whistles and a shotgun.
    I think it would be simpler to put a plow on the front of your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Get a cow catcher that big ass thing they put on trains!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Lol, I'm hoping that will never happen again.

    I need to invest in some deer whistles and a shotgun.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    The best sound in the world is the ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, PSH, ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. ;)

    The WORST sound in the world is the ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, PSH, ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, PSH ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii PSH.... OH SHIT A DEER!!!1!!!!!!11!!!!! BANG!



    ;) JKJKJKJK

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks George. :D

    The best sound in the world is the ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, PSH, ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    This so makes me want to go out and supercharge my m30. God that would sound sick. "zimmm zimmmmmm ziiiiiiimmmmmmm"

    Awesome work man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    It runs fine, even idles fine, no worries at all.

    It just pops up with a CEL sometimes.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    What are others running with a setup like you have? Seems like you would need to be running some other managment system though. Course that blows the whole concept of a budget build out the window too...


    edit ~~ yeah I agree you have one angry o2 sensor and maybe other things, like too lean? You might want to get on that Megaquirt quicker before you damage something...

    Leave a comment:

Working...