Less rust and hopefully some reliability- the Midwest Daily iS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

It took the steam out of my sails, that's for sure. And yeah, none of it was the direct PO's doing, but whomever he got the car from was a modder. Nothing bad, per se, but everything has been "touched".

I'm going to try and tackle the f/r suspension rebuild this weekend, wish me luck!

You've done enough of these you won't need luck! Getting that work done should really transform the car so it will be worth it in the end. Let me know how it goes.

MJ

Comment

Why not just sell everything and get the M3 running?

Yes, come down to The Vintage this year ready or not. It’s such a great event!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
        Why not just sell everything and get the M3 running?

Yes, come down to The Vintage this year ready or not. It’s such a great event!
        That has been on my mind for a while. Always wanted a hoopty E30 to use and abuse without care, which the M3 is not. That was my whole intention with Linda, my iS, but I spent too much money on it, so it no longer serves that purpose either.

I'm almost finished the Linda build, and I'll likely sell it to focus on the M3. I can barely handle one big project at a time, and can hopefully sneak in a hoopty project on the side once my plate is clean. And yes, the Vintage is on my calendar for this year!
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Yeah, it’s always nice to have an E30 around to drive. E30 withdraw sucks.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
            Yeah, it’s always nice to have an E30 around to drive. E30 withdraw sucks.
            I had one E30 in all of my years of having these cars around that I actually drove regularly and it was a hoot. Which is why it was always my goal to get back to that.
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
            X