Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    Huge Congrats on this, man!! Obviously super jelly!! hahaha
    thanks, buddy. i hope you are able to find one, some day!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Never knew the radiator flowed top to bottom. Interesting.
      Wheels are hot too. Best combo of them
      sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Dang that's some quick work really changing the overall feel of the car.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

thanks, guys. it's certainly cleaning up a lot better than i expected, which is cool.

i ordered a full Supersprint exhaust on Monday. hoping to see it soon. really excited to get it on the car.

installed a super, super nice HVAC panel last night. opted to reinstall the 13 button computer and a radio delete panel. i have no plans to put a stereo in this car. S14 is all i need.

​

Comment

One of my fav cars in one of my fav colors. Love that it'll be enjoyed as a driver's car with some nice upgrades, subscribed!
            '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

scored a Sport Evo trunk spoiler (with the short OE gurney and the tall CF gurney) on Thursday and a pair of ACS mirrors. trying to decide whether to get the EVO2 "Jay Leno" chin spoiler or run the EVO3 undertray with splitter. thinking E2 wins...

oh, and i decided to get these refinished. one of my favorite wheels of all time for an e30m3...

Comment

A lot of great updates and personalizations to this car so far. I love it!
                Last edited by mike.bmw; 01-10-2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

thanks, man!

bit the bullet and scored an almost NOS E2 chin spoiler today. ended up getting a nicer bumper cover than the one on my car. i've fully drank the Kool-Aid LOL

Comment

Wow, Austin! Major. Congrats. Dude.

I spent a lot of time around this car with its two owners back 10+ years ago. Strong S14 with this one! She rips! Her name was Beatrix back then, not sure if that name has been passed along but now you know.

-Nick
                    Originally posted by 87e30
                    First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
                      Wow, Austin! Major. Congrats. Dude.

I spent a lot of time around this car with its two owners back 10+ years ago. Strong S14 with this one! She rips! Her name was Beatrix back then, not sure if that name has been passed along but now you know.
                      thanks, Nick! it's fun getting even more history on the old girl. i've been daily driving it for the last week and a half and i fuckin love it. it sure is quick for a mostly stock 2.3. the CR box makes all the difference in the world. feels quicker than my s50 car, which certainly isn't slow...

trying to resist the urge to have the entire car repainted. i'm sure it'll happen some day. for now, i want to have the Sport Evolution parts installed and enjoy the shit out of it for a while.

hope all is well with you!

Comment

Beatrix 3 by Nick Butler, on Flickr

Beatrix 2 by Nick Butler, on Flickr

Im too out of touch and forgot how to embed a YouTube video.

Just for the noise. Custom 2.5" catless magnaflow exhaust on E30 M3.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a0gZsjv6-ag" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:)
                        -Nick
                        Originally posted by 87e30
                        First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-11 212548.png Views:	0 Size:	7.0 KB ID:	9968946
                          To embed, you need to use this button to bring up the box to paste the link.
                          And unfortunately I don't think this button exists when editing, only for new posts.

Car looks and sounds great!
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post

thanks, Nick! it's fun getting even more history on the old girl. i've been daily driving it for the last week and a half and i fuckin love it. it sure is quick for a mostly stock 2.3. the CR box makes all the difference in the world. feels quicker than my s50 car, which certainly isn't slow...

trying to resist the urge to have the entire car repainted. i'm sure it'll happen some day. for now, i want to have the Sport Evolution parts installed and enjoy the shit out of it for a while.

hope all is well with you!
                            Congrates Austin: Enjoy; they are special cars! Maybe it will be at the shop on Friday:)
                            jm

Comment

i love having the old pictures and video!!! let me know what else you have of the old girl. it'll be undergoing some pretty serious changes, here soon.

Comment

This is coming along quite nicely!
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X