Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got a z1000.... so happy
    sigpic
    Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Pics? I love those but I felt like a monster on the one I sat on...
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

My new project

This

+

This
        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Hell yeah Zack do it up!!
          sigpic

Comment

Turbo bikes suck unless you can make it seamless. Bogging down the all of a sudden hitting boost isn't exactly rideable.
            Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

pic of my z1000
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Nice. How do you like riding a Kawi? At one time the zx10r was the most stolen bike in America. Shows you WSBK and MotoGP don't know anything.
                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

^^ I know you're a Kawi fan, do you know how reliable they are? I found one on CL, pewter color, 26k miles, and he's only asking $4300. comes with a double bubble screen, matching rear seat cowl, and I think an aftermarket set of foot pegs.. Looks really nice, but I think I'd feel hesitant to buy a bike with that high of mileage..
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

ive had 2 now and had 0 probes with both i wouldn't get anything else unless it was a bmw :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                      Turbo bikes suck unless you can make it seamless. Bogging down the all of a sudden hitting boost isn't exactly rideable.
                      That is the common problem and the reason why we decided to go with a variable geometry turbo VNT, no bogging or lagging to speak of.

Demostration here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2awh0O0Bc
                      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Well back in October my e30 was hit and run at a gas station while i was inside getting a Redbull and smokes. I searched for months for a replacement with out success. I started looking at bikes a few weeks ago, i almost bought a Buell that i posted pictures of earlier...last night i brought this sexy little Italian bitch home
                        2005 Ducati S4R
                        Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

I love monsters, I think they are sexy as hell! Congrats on the pick up dude :up:

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                            My be-all end-all goal for a bike is to get a K75S, and take it to these guys with around $10k in cash:

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

I just got home from picking up a 95 fzr600, runs and drives pretty well but needs a clutch cable and the carbs gone through. $900
                              Last edited by Vince30; 04-24-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

FINALLY got one haha. 2007 R6. Watsen design flush mounts on order, don't worry :D

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Working...
                                X