Official Sportbike/Crotchrocket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate325ic View Post
    first bike and have had for 3 years: 06 sv650 (crappy pic)

getting ready to install 06 gsxr600 frontend on it next weekend I think, just waiting on a few misc. parts. probably also replacing the exhuast while I have the bike apart for a small supertrapp muffler
    holy shit is that the stock muffler? that looks like the gsxr1000 whale dick.

Comment

haha, its the 600/750 slightly smaller muffler... was pretty cheap and made it so I could pass inspection. its going away soon though
      sigpic

Comment

my friend had a 2008 r1 but he crashed it goin 90 or something being dumb as hell. now he has a 07 r6 the one that r3vs to 20k. he likes it alot but he wants a ducati more than anyhting

Comment

Comment

^^^ SO hot!!!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Sexy beast!
              That MV Augusta has been my dream bike, since it came out.

I've been riding for over 12 years and have owned many different bikes. I mainly commuted on a motorcycle until I was hit recently coming home from work.
              Here are a few i've owned over the last few years (sorry the pics suck).

1986 Honda Magna v45
              1999 Suzuki GSX-R 750
              2007 Honda VFR (current ride).

If I were to recommend a bike for a new rider, I would say go for anything BUT a bike with full fairings.
              You WILL drop it at some point, even if its pulling out of the garage or at a stop light, and when that happens it's much worse when you are embarrassed AND your fairings are smashed.
              The sv650 is a great bet. Cheap and plentiful, good amount of torque, and you won't outgrow it overnight.
              Also, take the safety class now!
              It'll save your ass.
              Attached Files
              Project
              Feedback

Comment

The KTM bikes look wicked! 1198cc too much for me though lol. Is KMC a reputable manufacturer. They heard of them?

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post

The KTM bikes look wicked! 1198cc too much for me though lol. Is KMC a reputable manufacturer. They heard of them?
                  Do you mean KTM? If so then yes, they have been around for a while. They make high end dirt bike. Expensive stuff but good quality.
                  sigpic

Comment

this is what I just bought

Comment

This thread sucks, it makes my craving for a bike even more ridiculous.

Comment

Crotchrocket? Is that the thing your mom keeps in the drawer next to her bed?

Comment

just finished gsxr fork swap:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                            Crotchrocket? Is that the thing your mom keeps in the drawer next to her bed?
                            Nah that's a pocketrocket....probably the same company that makes the fleshlight in your drawer....

Comment

I have a girlfriend for that :D

Comment

Random dirt bikes since I was 14.
                                Got my first big-boy bike (street bike)at 17.
                                Current bike is a 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i.
                                Next bike will hopefully be the new BMW S1000RR.

Comment

Working...
                                X